STAR MAN

• Chloe
  • 03-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Come out, come out wherever you are! I know there is like just one person rating every thread with their star opinions! LOL

I am going to do my first ever here
chloe ,, well if you rate it then so will I I would follow your cute hiney just about..... I mean ANYWHERE~
  • cnym
  • 03-01-2011, 04:53 PM
Chloe,
I Clicked on the "like" and will give your post a "Star", lol
ps, there are not enough stars to rate your hiney !!!
Love your NEW Pics
  • LynnT
  • 03-01-2011, 10:01 PM
I forget you can even rate them.. lol I gave you 5 stars! ha

Shes a hottie!
Come out, come out wherever you are! I know there is like just one person rating every thread with their star opinions! LOL

I am going to do my first ever here Originally Posted by Chloe

Chloe - Can't wait to read the review, does she take photos??
  • Chloe
  • 03-01-2011, 11:24 PM
Review? I meant the stars that get rated on all the threads in general . . . . .but now that you have brought it up I think there will be quite a first time ever in the "other" section soon that I happen to take part in
  • Tiger
  • 03-02-2011, 05:57 PM
Review? I meant the stars that get rated on all the threads in general . . . . .but now that you have brought it up I think there will be quite a first time ever in the "other" section soon that I happen to take part in Originally Posted by Chloe
Chloe, your new pictures deserve 10 stars!
  • cnym
  • 03-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Chloe, your new pictures deserve 10 stars! Originally Posted by jymie
For Chloe

I really appreciate when people rate the threads. It gives me a general idea of what people like.

I also really really like when I hover over the rating and it gives me the stats.

IE 5 votes thread rating, etc.

The more voters, and the higher the rating, the more likely I will take the time to read through a very long discussion. I often times respond to a greatthread just so I can have individual alerts on the topic.
I never look at it. But someone rates most of my threads.
On the topic of rating threads:
In the coed discussion forum area, I rate according to what the topic is, and personal preference of reading style. I also rate accordingly to what I feel are crass posts, and lack of moderation of such.

I am interested in knowing what determines for others how one votes on a review. I mean, they are all the same topic. lol

No seriously, I am interested in knowing. Writing style/activities/the provider/toftt/bcd???
  • Laker
  • 03-04-2011, 06:39 AM

I am going to do my first ever here Originally Posted by Chloe

Chloe, I don't know who 1 pop is, but here's four more for you!!
Review? I meant the stars that get rated on all the threads in general . . . . .but now that you have brought it up I think there will be quite a first time ever in the "other" section soon that I happen to take part in Originally Posted by Chloe
good, that will bring more readers to "other".. Its lonely down there, so write er up.