(Yawn) Another Obama Outrage

I know it's getting boring, but this guy just doesn't quit. $800 million to support the Arab Spring? They are all turning against us! This is truly insane. Who's pockets are being lined out of this money? I want to see who is getting it, ultimately. This makes no sense whatsoever.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/...81C1C920120213

And $2 trillion in new taxes that are NOT earmarked for debt reduction, but more spending and borrowing.

Obama is purposefully trying to destroy America by levering us into bankruptcy.
And $2 trillion in new taxes that are NOT earmarked for debt reduction, but more spending and borrowing.

Obama is purposefully trying to destroy America by levering us into bankruptcy. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
I'm telling you, it's not him. It's that little girl in the photo with the fake feet! She is controlling Obama and has instructed him to DESTROY the country. DESTROY DESTROY DESTROY.

And after he gets through here, he's going to go DESTROY all the rest of the western world. He has to, has no choice.
  • CJ7
  • 02-14-2012, 04:44 PM
geez whirl, you sound like a guy who has Ann coulter shoved so far up his ass all you do is blink and move your lips while she moans bullshit..

youre a coulter ass puppet aint cha?

lol.