Forgive and forget

We all r.gods children every1deserves second chances,furthermore I’ know I’m new to this site but every one makes mistakes ,but this,ddot hobbyist I know he’s banned it seems a lot of u men really did liked this man but my question is will he ever be allowed back too eccie
But every1have a safe and joyous Christmas and new year fellas I have a task for some of u can we show more love instead of hate for 2018,but let me explain something in case folks forgot Jeffery dahmner killed&ate all those men Chicago-Wisconsin ,even he didn’t receive this much hate as this ddot character has gotten by the replies&comments I seen about u guys nemesis DDOT
GO FUCK YOURSELF dot.dot.dot.dot.dot.dot
Thank u sir lucky man for alll the love &$support happy holidays&u my friend needs the lord in your life,blessings to u
If you're hobbying, you definitely don't have the Lord in your life. And yes, Lord is capitalized DDOT
Ddot, when you are back, which handle will you run with?
If u read the Bible like I do lucyman&noginworking,Abraham,J oshua $peter etc,had many wives,also the Muslims have many wives ,i would advise u guy to get right with the god or u all will perish in the end,sex is all threw the Bible &koran read it $&educate your selfs
Luckyman&noginworking “those who cross our creator will be destroyed by the creator 3:6mafia 66:61
In the name of the Father + and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, you're a true piece of shit
Amen to that ,i feel love in the air lol
Long piping chicks
For god so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son Psalms 3:16,lucymann
Wondering if ddot, long piping chicks and witchita lineman / rwhite from Indys are all the same person.

They seem to be the only ones that get banned from these sites and have an incredible vast knowledge and expertise of all of the providers in the area.

Too many similarities
1st of all I’m not banned jthockey 29 to assume is fool’s gold,only a fool quesses,a wise man knowith “Jeremiah 25::14verse,the mystery will always continue lol but the question is will Ddot ever be Unbanned hmmm?lord help us all
Since the Erie section has become a gospel quoting section; John 8:32. Please long piping chicks quote for us