Encounter - Beware Natasha / Britt

User ID: -
Date: 8/30
Name: Natasha - Britt
Phone: 813-923-6909
Email Address: -
URL (Profile or Bio Page): http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...o/348777812333
City: Erie
State: Pennsylvania
Address: Old knights inn
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Robbed
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Blk
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: Beware. I have seen n reviewed this gal before. I set up an appointment and she said she was at the knights inn. I knocked and she opened the door. I entered and a thug came out of no where and pistol whipped me. He took my cash and kept asking for my truck keys. Good thing I leave them in the truck and use the keypad to get in. We wrestled for a bit and I got away. This chick is trash
Recommendation: No
I wish I had a way of warning them guys as well. I face is all swelled up. I had another user pm me that the same happened to him
I now remember when BP was alive, someone posted she robbed clients n warned stay away.
I think I may call the erie PD and leave a tip before someone gets killed. Can anyone pm me if they have any info on her or her thug? This deed will not go unpunished
Found her FB page.
She had like 3 of them. Nothing looks recent though unless you found one I did not . I should have just went to see old trusty April
Last post of her FB was dated 4/13 but that’s not necessarily the last. Sometimes we don’t see the latest post unless being friend with that person.
It's a shame they got do this. I treated her well the first time. Any gal out there will tell you I treat them with respect. Some even become friends. I took one out last week shopping for her kid even.
D, I don’t judge what you do with providers and technically I don’t care but if you’d like to have some kind of friendship with them, there is always a risk. For this particular incident, you might have been a good target of robbing as you may (strictly my guess) be nice and respectful as you mentioned, which the girl thought it can be taken advantage of.

I tried to check her background to get more reliable info but her FB name did not hit even after some alternative searches.

At any rate I’m glad you were OK for now. Knights Inn has been a questionable hangout place for sw level providers and thugs. I had two different sessions there before but was not very comfortable even in the daylight.
pm sent with her info
Knights inn is a trap hotel I never go their because I hate the lay out of that motel even if u walk into or drive into that place every1can see upcoming in &going out but u gotta be careful what u say to the cops because they gonna turn around to ask u what was u doing their .cops know it’s Prostitution &can make a case of arresting u for being a “John” it’s a tricking situation guys ,&if u call the cops every body knows they tape everything and trace calls to the police station but that tramp I heard she just got of jail no more than maybe2months ago?but I had a similar situation with ci ci aka as Katie but I gotta away in my car fast ,these hoes get with these street hoodlums to set up&rob men it’s very dangerous out here for real but they will keep doing it until they get caught just count your blessings your not dead Man U must hobby with eyes in back of your head or do like I do take some1 with u that u trust to watch your back that’s how I roll&with some Protection
Scary thing is I normally just take the donation. If I get beat for a few bucks that's fine. But they were demanding my truck keys and wallet.
Moved thread to Co-Ed. dj8
She had a nerv to post a new ad after robbing.

http://erie.skipthegames.com/female-...o/348777812333