sweet.ally.green.eyes cash app scam

Dont let her scam you like she did me I went to her apartment she gave me building 1 but not the room number and got $100 on cash app in a 1 hour $250 date and never came out

She would send me text every 10 minutes saying I'm almost ready and never text me the room number

A true con artist
If you want the text I'll send them to you
  • ttmax
  • 04-28-2020, 04:05 PM
Sorry my friend that this happened to you.... cash apps make me leery!
Cash apps and deposits make it easy to flake out or
cash and dash.
It also leaves a paper trail if you're caught by your S/O or
The Police.
Sorry it happened but I wouldn't recommend doing it again unless
she's a long time highly rated "very in-demand" provider.
  • ttmax
  • 04-29-2020, 10:47 PM
Cash and dash, I can't remember ever happened to me, dam I am getting forgetful! (then again many beauties usually have notes on us before meeting from previous providers)I usually have no issues with donations till after we finish. Now its happened where she may ask for it upfront, but usually works out until we are in our birthday suits and then lay it down to avoid dash, but very rarely do I do it upfront.
  • gc161
  • 05-07-2020, 03:45 AM
I wanted to see her. Gave up after several lapses in communication.
That’s just kinda how she is. I’ve seen her multiple times and it’s not unusual to wait an excessive amount of time in the parking lot or have her communication fall off completely once you get there.

It’s likely less a cash and dash and more of a “I fell asleep/Had my phone on vibrate/Just had an airhead moment.”

When scheduling w Sage, you have to allow for some wackiness.
Yup I’ve seen her 7-8 times and all about an hour late. I gave up finally
I’ve seen her multiple times .....waited every time....(through multiple delays)....and got the shit fucked out if me......she is awesome and isn’t a thief....
Just my 2 cents worth ...
So her strategy is, let me keep em waiting and maybe they will leave and I get $100. If not I guess I’ll go fuck em.
She is such a pain in the ass I have wasted hours on two attempts.
When a girl make you wait for hours or keeps postponing at the very
last minute it speaks volumes.
She could give a shit about you, your time or anyone else.
Very unprofessional, even if the service is good.
My modus operandi is to schedule with a pro for fun-time
and if they flake, I go to an AMP.
Girls in SA seem to flake out a lot.
Got hit with cashapp scam! But I just transferred $30 to see whether she is fake or not and yes She was fake!

Any tip to find/identify genuine hookup?
Went through very similar experience with this one. Just like some of you I have known this provider turned bandit for years. I had what i thought a very cool ongoing relationship with "sage". Out of nowhere she pulled a fast one on me. Very disappointed. Does she play the houdini mindgame for an hour or longer right before your scheduled date? Every time. But the quality of the date is usually worth it. She has ways that will make you want to pull your hair out but i never thought she would outright rob a date. Maybe she is going through a rough time. Either way... Unsat behavior. I thought our occasional arrangement was worth more than a bill... Its crass to whine over a poor judgement call as a hobbyist but when i saw the behavior was a pattern i was inspired to add credibility to the claim. Attatched is her request for help during "crisis" and then the flip of the script. The old damsel in distress routine. LoL

{staff edit-CK}
Hey, I know y'all are real mad her, but Big Mike your photos have her real name on there.