MSNBC's Sex Slave and Predator Marathon

I was flipping through the guide on tv and came across a show on Sex Slaves and Human Trafficking, mainly about the AMP's in San Francisco, which was followed by Sex Slaves in Texas, Sex Slaves in The Motor City and next is Sex Slaves in the UK. After that it's a marathon of unseen footage of "How To Catch A Predator."

The one on Texas focused mainly on the cantina's on Houston's north side on Little York and the surrounding area, and the women brought up from south and central America they traffic. One building had no lights on the outside and you couldn't see any inside, yet the parking lot had about 15 cars. While this is a hobby we enjoy, the sad truth is so many enjoy the company of these women because they're cheap. You know if you're getting a woman who can't speak English and only pay $140 an hour, or less, the odds are pretty good you're seeing someone who's not here of their own accord. It's a sad, sick side of the hobby and to me, if you use these women, you're just as sad and sick as the bastards pimping them out.
Castration is too kind of a punishment for people who do that.
Remember those little shacks charge those people less than a hundred dollars and they say the girls mya see 50-100 in a day time. That is so sad, and I wish they could rescue them all. Then let me have them, country boy skinning knife does wonders to assholes
Its like pan handlers, if people would quit giving them money they would go away! Don't patronize those establishments... EVER!

I have a gift for pimps and anyone who takes advantage of woman and children
  • ness
  • 05-30-2011, 12:35 AM
You know if you're getting a woman who can't speak English and only pay $140 an hour, or less, the odds are pretty good you're seeing someone who's not here of their own accord. Originally Posted by surcher
You know this how? First hand experience? Or you awesome intution cause you watched the boob tube, fuckin msnbc no less?

It's a sad, sick side of the hobby and to me, if you use these women, you're just as sad and sick as the bastards pimping them out. Originally Posted by surcher
The same argument can be made of all providers, and anecdotal cases can be provided. That pretty much make you just as guilty as anybody else in the hobby if you accept shit like that. Really this is nothing more than a classic wedge issue. Here is how the arguments go:

Providers have inherently low self esteem, and are easily manipulated by a SO or such. So many are not providing purely cause they want to but because they are being manipulated into doing so.

Next argument:

Many providers have substance abuse problems and are in it to feed their addiction and not because of their own free will.

So are these two arguments totally bunk? Fuck no. Are these arguments being used to smear providers that do not fall into these two categories? You bet your fuckin ass.

So surcher in this light do you consider yourself "just as sad and sick as the bastards pimping them out."?

For some damn reason the concept of a convenient idiot keeps coming to mind. Cutting off your nose to spite your face also comes to mind.

I gotta ask why is it OK to slight imported Asian and Latinas with nothing more than a blanket statement but no specific evidence, but if you did the same with domestic talent you would be strung up by your balls? The only word I can come up with is xenophobia.
Ness, are you saying that banging a provider that has low self esteem and does drugs is the same as paying to bang a girl forced into being a sex slave with the threat of harm to the her or her family?
  • ness
  • 05-30-2011, 03:52 AM
Ness, are you saying that banging a provider that has low self esteem and does drugs is the same as paying to bang a girl forced into being a sex slave with the threat of harm to the her or her family? Originally Posted by simpleton
Fuck off, clearly I didn't say that. Thanks for insinuating that you little bitch. Wanna get on your knees and suck me off now? Might as well treat you like a bitch if your going to act like one.

Here let me spell it out since your simple. Anybody can insinuate any provider regardless of national origin is being manipulated, cor-horsed or forced into the hobby, but without proof it's total horse shit. You are the one that is assuming that some providers of various national origins not domestic are being forced into the hobby maybe by having her family threatened, BUT you have no evidence. Hay if you have any real specific evidence spill it so the community can react accordingly, but if you don't just STFU.

Sure there are examples of nefarious things happening in the hobby, but that is true of all segments of the hobby, not just with "those people".

I only mentioned the drug thing cause there was a "verified provider" here that was advertising a "special" which included a cash grab casue she was a crack head, or something of that nature. I've never heard of that happening in an AMP, but I know it has happened with indys. Go figure. OK so this story is true, so how fair would it be for me to say something like go have fun with your crack head indys cause obviously they are all a bunch of crack heads and are going to rip you off!
I think MSNBC is trying to continue the stereotyping and stigmatization of the women and their clients in the industry. Recently the FBI has been used in collaboration with local authorities across the US to go after brothels “claiming to rescue those in sex slavery”. However, they are using that whole "mantra" as a way to utilize more funds and man power to go after the consenting sex workers and their clients. They have been yielding very little in the way of rescuing real women and children that are actual "sex slaves". The media and law enforcement often times distorts numbers and facts with regard to this issue. More times than not the media places a biased / slanted report on prostitution, and the "sheeple" believe anything they see on TV. This article on this blog site brings up some very good points on this issue and compares it to the huge problem of forced Labor and how "everyone" in the US has contributed in some way to the problem. But it also talks about how we can make changes with regard to the sex trade business if we could just get past all the media stereotyping and stigmatization: http://brandysbedroom.wordpress.com/...her-celebrity/

Quote “… ask any member of the public what proportion of this issue is sex-trafficking, and the usual response is about 80%. To the contrary, the International Labor Organization has recently stated that for every one person forced into the sex trade, nine people around the world are forced to work.
And among labor trafficking victims, the practice is most prevalent in the agriculture and mining industries. The forced labor of these victims taints many of the products that we purchase and rely on every day, such as coffee, chocolate, clothing, micro-chips, electronics, even the brake pads in our cars. To quote the TIP Report, “it is impossible to get dressed, drive to work, talk on the phone, or eat a meal without touching products tainted by forced labor.”
Quote: “Prostitution is an industry. It sucks that there are criminal types who want to use the industry itself to exploit and enslave people. But lets place the blame where it belongs, on the traffickers – not the industry itself. Allow prostitutes to organize and develop best practice policies in order to educate the clients on where to find the AVP’s so that they can CHOOSE NOT TO hire the underage and the forced.”

Also I recommend to those that have time to read another blog concerning this issue:
http://brandysbedroom.wordpress.com/...-anti-are-you/

Personally I feel that the US needs to legalize prostitution period. Either that or decriminalize, and allow brothes/spas. There are ways to handle the issue of Human Trafficking and “sex slavery” by implementing regulations as they do in Nevada Brothels to insure that the woman are of legal age, and are there of their own accord. The sad thing about MSNBC’s reporting is they don’t show everything and they want it to appear every brothel / spa is doing this. It is just another way to deceive the public into thinking we need to maintain the anti-prostitution laws, when in reality those very laws are what keep these people in business . These type of brothel owners use the whole “you will go to jail for prostitution” to scare these women/girls into staying put and not seeking help from the authorities.

There is so much more I can say on this issue, but I have to dash off now and get ready for Memorial Day family event!
Fuck off, clearly I didn't say that. Thanks for insinuating that you little bitch. Wanna get on your knees and suck me off now? Might as well treat you like a bitch if your going to act like one. Originally Posted by ness
I really wanted to read your reply, however after reading this, it occurred to me that either you had a major anger management problem or you were some 12 year old kid on your dads 'puter. Either way it came off like it did and you lost whatever credibility you could have had.

I would suggest debating in an adult like manner if you want to be taken seriously.

Hopefully the mod staff will see this, and have a wonderful Memorial day.
Ness, let me tell you of a favorite saying of mine for to use in future debate. "You cannot antagonize and persuade at the same time."
GP, good arguments and very convincing.
The amazing body displays have also been linked to human trafficking. They are often made up of Chinese political prisoners.
Ness,
If you have nothing to add to the discussion then don't join the discussion. Personal attacks and name calling is not needed or warranted in this discussion or on this board. If you can't use civil ideas to develop responses, THEN DON"T RESPOND.

Read your PM..............

Fuck off, clearly I didn't say that. Thanks for insinuating that you little bitch. Wanna get on your knees and suck me off now? Might as well treat you like a bitch if your going to act like one.

Here let me spell it out since your simple. Anybody can insinuate any provider regardless of national origin is being manipulated, cor-horsed or forced into the hobby, but without proof it's total horse shit. You are the one that is assuming that some providers of various national origins not domestic are being forced into the hobby maybe by having her family threatened, BUT you have no evidence. Hay if you have any real specific evidence spill it so the community can react accordingly, but if you don't just STFU.

Sure there are examples of nefarious things happening in the hobby, but that is true of all segments of the hobby, not just with "those people".

I only mentioned the drug thing cause there was a "verified provider" here that was advertising a "special" which included a cash grab casue she was a crack head, or something of that nature. I've never heard of that happening in an AMP, but I know it has happened with indys. Go figure. OK so this story is true, so how fair would it be for me to say something like go have fun with your crack head indys cause obviously they are all a bunch of crack heads and are going to rip you off! Originally Posted by ness
Its like pan handlers, if people would quit giving them money they would go away! Don't patronize those establishments... EVER!

I have a gift for pimps and anyone who takes advantage of woman and children Originally Posted by Still Looking

I meant that in the nicest possible way SoulManIke!
This is obviously a very hot topic. It's a very safe bet that the media sensationalizes things in these reports. It's also a safe bet that human trafficking does go on.

Each of us has to make his own choices where to draw the line.

For me personally, I decided years ago not to frequent AMPs or Latina agencies. The way I see it, a woman who doesn't speak English but who is here in Houston has far fewer employment options, and is quite possibly being kept here through coercion.

I spend the vast majority of my Hobby dollars with independents. I'd rather not fund anyone who "manages" providers, because I have no way of knowing whether or not an individual manager is ethical or not. I have no patience for those who exploit women.
For me personally, I decided years ago not to frequent AMPs or Latina agencies. The way I see it, a woman who doesn't speak English but who is here in Houston has far fewer employment options, and is quite possibly being kept here through coercion. Originally Posted by blowpop
I agree.

You state "through coercion", however the uneducated hick in me sees in another light. My thought is that these girls did not come here with the intent of fucking Americans to make ends meet. I would think that most came here with a different job in mind.

I'm not saying most are slaves, for many it's just a lack of options.