Girls, Do you like to be tag teamed?

• Sandy
  • 04-06-2022, 02:31 PM
I myself love men, everything about them.
I am always looking to be tag teamed~

(Had a could of friends come over this morning)
I wish I could show pictures and or give details here.

Men.. Do you enjoy tag teaming a willing woman?
Personally---

I love men.

One at a time.

I've never had any fantasies about multiple partners at the same time. I prefer to have all my attentions on one person.
  • Sandy
  • 04-06-2022, 03:16 PM
Oh no, not me.. I am to sexual to just stick with one dick.
My mind goes to dark places sometimes, and it makes me want to act them out.
I could enjoy more than two if it was to be told.
Oh no, not me.. I am to sexual to just stick with one dick.
My mind goes to dark places sometimes, and it makes me want to act them out.
I could enjoy more than two if it was to be told. Originally Posted by Sandy
Ooooh u got my attention really fast
I don't want to be naked in the same room with another man. I have had women knowing they had just been with another man. I find I like the privacy of one man and one woman, though I have enjoyed two women at the same time.
  • Sandy
  • 04-07-2022, 12:18 PM
I have had women knowing they had just been with another man. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
That is a kink on it's own.,
I am glad you can be open to that..
All is good~
Personally---

I love men.

One at a time.

I've never had any fantasies about multiple partners at the same time. I prefer to have all my attentions on one person. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
As the song goes, I'm as good once as I ever was ...
As the song goes, I'm as good once as I ever was ... Originally Posted by SlowHand50

My favorite expression that I hear is "Its all I can do to disappoint one lady at a time-- I wouldn't want to disappoint two".

I'm the same way-- I much prefer to just focus my attention on one person. I don't think I'd enjoy trying to please two men at the same time.
  • INFP
  • 04-07-2022, 09:08 PM
I know the question was for the ladies, but some of the best sex I’ve ever had was with Sadie and Tori Ashton and another gent. It was never awkward, no holds barred. I enjoyed being watched and watching. And watching any of them just made me recover that much quicker between rounds. .
Group sex is AWESOME!!!! I miss my youth LOL!
Tag teaming can be fun if you know the gents...comfort level is so important!

I do them as fequently as possible! I even have several reviews of them on here...

For my anniversary present in February,we were in New Orleans and my SO had two young guys he knew come over & bang me while he watched & helped a little..I even have it on video!
OMG..tag teaming is yummy fun!

I do them as fequently as possible! I even have several reviews of them on here...

For my anniversary present in February,we were in New Orleans and my SO had two young guys he knew come over & bang me while he watched & helped a little..I even have it on video!
Originally Posted by DallasRain
Oh my god, that's disgusting.... Where did it get posted to do I know to avoid that dirt! - Stolen from Always Sunny in Philadelphia meme
Oh my god, that's disgusting.... Where did it get posted to do I know to avoid that dirt! - Stolen from Always Sunny in Philadelphia meme Originally Posted by aloysius.x
It's come to my attention that not everyone is aware of the episode I'm referring to and didn't want to offend Ms Dallas.

The episode is sarcasm where he's supposed to be offended/disgusted with behavior in front of others but in reality, wants to see. See the clip here:. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D17KwWDpoPU

My apologies to DallasRain.

-A
It's come to my attention that not everyone is aware of the episode I'm referring to and didn't want to offend Ms Dallas.

The episode is sarcasm where he's supposed to be offended/disgusted with behavior in front of others but in reality, wants to see. See the clip here:. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D17KwWDpoPU

My apologies to DallasRain.

-A Originally Posted by aloysius.x
I thought it was genius, but great call clarifying your intentions.

This whole NWA community is great… been lurking for a couple weeks as I will be down in May
lol i did NOT get it
thx for clarification lol
I had not seen the episode in question, but I did pick up on the satire. Unfortunately, satire does not always come across well in posts. When we see something out of character with the poster, we should always question what is being said. It just might not have the meaning you first suspect.
I thought your remark was funny.