Open apology to Trinity and Board

• Sandy
  • 04-06-2022, 03:31 PM
I would like to take this time to personally apologize to Trinity for blowing up at her the way I did.
It was wrong of me to do so, but in my defense it looked like it was being hijacked.
I felt threatened by the new girl that has been happily bringing the Arkansas board alive again.
I don’t post many threADS on here.
And I was just wrong in jumping her without warning or a private message with my thoughts.

Welcome back Trinity and I know you may not remember this but when you had your accident not only did I donated but I had a few of my friends also donate to the accident cost.
I just want you to know that I do have a soft spot when it comes to tragedy and I know you had a hard time these last few years and I didn’t make it any better for you the week you get out.

I hope we can start over and just let this be one of the Arkansas‘s dramas that we all love here~

Sandy
That was very nice of you Sandy I wish others would follow suit when you could be wrong
I would like to take this time to personally apologize to Trinity for blowing up at her the way I did.
It was wrong of me to do so, but in my defense it looked like it was being hijacked.
I felt threatened by the new girl that has been happily bringing the Arkansas board alive again.
I don’t post many threADS on here.
And I was just wrong in jumping her without warning or a private message with my thoughts.

Welcome back Trinity and I know you may not remember this but when you had your accident not only did I donated but I had a few of my friends also donate to the accident cost.
I just want you to know that I do have a soft spot when it comes to tragedy and I know you had a hard time these last few years and I didn’t make it any better for you the week you get out.

I hope we can start over and just let this be one of the Arkansas‘s dramas that we all love here~

Sandy Originally Posted by Sandy
Everyone has a bad day. I wasn't trying to highjack your thread. I was just responding and trying to keep things fun and interesting. I'm not mad at you at all. And I wanna thank you for your donation during my time of need. Also I would like to apologize for my response.
  • Sandy
  • 04-06-2022, 06:45 PM
I should have listened to my horoscope, I have it in my calendar marked for a full week that says don’t blow up., And I did not listen to good advice.

Yes a lot of websites has closed down or put more restrictions on what we can say on them.,
A lot of girls made OF account in order to help with the hit. And lot of clients has stopped playing all together.

If you start an 0F Account and you get 1000 fans to give you 5 dollars each month you can make $3000 a month just posting pictures of yourself.
OF takes 20%.
I think five dollars is the least you can ask for.. some girls out there asking for $25 a month or heck even $50 a month depending on the content they post., or how popular they are.
GROUP HUGS!!!!
I have no idea what transpired between you two ladies , but I love it Sandy that you did a public apology . A lot of people could learn from you . It take a big person to admit their sorry . Way to go !!!!

Definitely Group hugs to you ladies
I have no idea what transpired between you two ladies , but I love it Sandy that you did a public apology . A lot of people could learn from you . It take a big person to admit their sorry . Way to go !!!!

Definitely Group hugs to you ladies Originally Posted by Laurenspencer

True class from everyone, this is what the eccie community/family needs more of and what I enjoy most of it. Huggs Ladies!