10 Bizarre Sex World Records

I'm not sure if this is posted in the right forum, but it is an interesting read, none the less:

http://www.oddee.com/item_97082.aspx...ampaign=wahoha

______________________________ __

You don't know what your limits are till you exceed them.
thats cool!
Thanks for the link...crazy stuff!
Long you got too much time on your hands to look for this kool stuff...thanks for the link....
quote-- World's Oldest Prostitute – 82-year-old

ok I am 48 so there is hope for me yet! lol
Did you catch #7 ?

919 guys. Someone hand me a towel, lol!

______________________________ ___
You don't know what your limits are till you exceed them.
Damn, was wanting to see the current record for most male pops in an hour.
Things that make you hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............ ...lol
Did you catch #7 ?

919 guys. Someone hand me a towel, lol!

______________________________ ___
You don't know what your limits are till you exceed them. Originally Posted by Long Ron Silver

Do the math. 919 / 24 = 38 guys an hour.

Ouch.
we need to post eccie records in all those same categories with the eventual goal of exceeding them all. The 919 guys will easily fall with gals like Dallas and Athena!!!!
I think me and Dallas would do better breaking a record for the most guys fucked with a strap in a day.....................IJS
they didnt make it clear about who was fucking whom so you get credit both ways towards the 919. Athena, you and Dallas can do multiples guys in any combo so you can probably do about 4 or 5 at once
Sounds great Ms A....but can i please have a few guys fuck me{just a few}??? lol
Alright, We can pull a few FMF, We can take turns being the lucky girl on the bottom getting the Cock, while the girl on the top is giving the Cock to the HOT DAMN lucky boy in the middle............ummm my kind of FMF..............Giving and Receiving.......YES!!