Circumcised or Uncircumcised

What is your preference ladies?....Circumcised or Uncircumcised and Why?

For the guys that are uncircumcised would you like to be circumcised? Why?
For the guys that are circumcised do you feel you should have been given a vote? Why?
What is your preference ladies?....Circumcised or Uncircumcised and Why?

I have only been with maybe 2 uncircumcised so my answer may not be that good due to the fact that is not very many to give examples from.

I prefer circumcised because I like the way the head and shaft look when erect,also when doing activities like going down,if the skin is not totally pulled back and cleansed proper that can cause a few un pleasent things and not every person has the same techniques in hygenic fields....

I also like circumcised because the head turns me on when playing around before the actual penatration part comes in.One of my ex's once took a REAL hot nude pic just for me and it was him after sex while it was not quite still totally erect but hung and still kinda wet....from the waist down I loved the groin line like where the trail starts and the V line is and it was VERY sexxxy! When uncircumcised it just does not have that same affect to me.Its just my opinion but I would not turn any gent away for being incircumcised.I dont judge on that or weight,height race etc...Its my personal flavour of prefrence.
~Exotic Beauty~
For me I have a natural circumcision, [try googling that] It's like being circumcised yet it's not.....35 years ago I had thought about finishing up what nature had started, but after talking to my friend who at that time was 28 had had his circumcised. His was a horror story that he regretted doing for years and to that day. So that pretty well convinced me not to finish what nature had started and leave it the hell alone.....
Im such a Cock Slut, Im good either way and really tend to not even notice when the Cock is hard..............
Im such a Cock Slut, Im good either way and really tend to not even notice when the Cock is hard.............. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

That was good! I like that "Cock slut"....Well you are CORRECT! I wouldnt notice either when on hard!