Is the hobby as dead and difficult for providers as it is for us?

I’m just curious is the hobby as difficult for providers as it is for the males. It’s like damn, I’ve tried just about everything to get laid here lately. I’ve tried sugar babies from SA. They either don’t won’t to put out, have more problems than I can fix or they married. Things will be going fine, then all of a sudden they ghost you, of course not before you have an investment. I’ve sent several ladies messages on 411, tryst, email , it’s like even legitimate providers aren’t interested. if not they expect 500-1000 per the donation. It ain’t happen with me. I creep listcrawler, and mega, some look legitimate but it’s way too risky for me. I send text , add to sc, or send messages. Typically I don’t get a response or a response from SC that says where you at? Like they ready to drop panties where they are?
Personally I think the hobby is pretty well over, I have a few long lasting relationships I’ve built but for the most part economics has killed it. Curious as to what your experiences are providers and clients?
DD,
Pretty bad. Similar experiences as you described. I have gone to AMPs to get some action. I have a couple ladies I have off and on been seeing from Seeking or Secret Benefits. Lots of messages like you. Most want a crazy amount, but want to “start as friends”! Or want “allowance” for a first meet but no physical stuff. Sad really.
Been pretty normal here. 2 good visits this week.
Been pretty normal here. 2 good visits this week. Originally Posted by Big&J81
No review, might help the girls
No review, might help the girls Originally Posted by Randy Shreveport
And the guys too
I still talk to a few ladies there and they still do some dates. The hobby there will never be like it was in the past due to economy and very few travelers. With the price of gas and hotels and crime in Shreveport the ladies will stay away.
It is still going strong in DFW.
I still talk to a few ladies there and they still do some dates. The hobby there will never be like it was in the past due to economy and very few travelers. With the price of gas and hotels and crime in Shreveport the ladies will stay away.
It is still going strong in DFW. Originally Posted by Harley Diablo
It’s unfortunate but I agree.. it will never be the way it was. Laws and economics have compromised the majority of us across the board. The girls raise the prices to produce a profit. There’s not much to do in Shreveport for a living these days and the majority of us are still working at a wage from pre 2020. Personally I think the economics don’t work making it infeasible to support the girls requirements. I keep looking and searching, I would give a word of caution with social media there are lady’s on snap chat that hustle. Typically it’s a sad case story, most sell pictures videos with the promise of a meet. It’s been my experience they just trying to get what they can’t from you. Know your limitations guys because takers don’t have any.
The hobby here is just awful. The level of services has went way down while the prices have went way up. I just stopped wasting my time with providers and started going to some amps, no wasted time and a fraction of the cost of a provider. I really miss the days of old when we had several fantastic ladies in the area, they did a great job of keeping both my wallet and my balls empty!!