OKLAHOMA

You hit the nail on the head, GT....If they would just breakout the provider ads, it would be helpful, but I too would hate to lose our sense of comraderie with the OKC folks... Originally Posted by PSD
Well Bro I thought that way when I first came into the thread but with all the activity over the past couple weeks I have had a bit of a change of heart.

I am probably flip/flop on it though...???

Just a lot of stuff posted in OK over other locals and like you said the provider ads are a must to be broken down.
  • PSD
  • 02-21-2013, 06:37 PM
The next question is whether this has gotten the attention of anyone capable of making this change. After a little thought, a full split might actually work very well....but again, at least the provider ads...that's something way overdue...

Well Bro I thought that way when I first came into the thread but with all the activity over the past couple weeks I have had a bit of a change of heart.

I am probably flip/flop on it though...???

Just a lot of stuff posted in OK over other locals and like you said the provider ads are a must to be broken down. Originally Posted by gtkp1963
Sounds like you Okie guys could use a forum set up like ours in Louisiana. The squeaky wheel gets the grease!
Sounds like you Okie guys could use a forum set up like ours in Louisiana. The squeaky wheel gets the grease! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I will have to go take a look. Thanks.