Can you stop

❌❌❌ ♡★♡ ☆♥☆~*~* ♥ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ♥

Ads posting the above and things like the above? After all this is not backpage where posts like that are a common happening.
God I wish we could,, I agree, I hate that crap, but look at it this way,, it is sort of a self alert in my opinion....
And what is the attraction of the alternate lettering, too?

❤️��❤️__❡¡η❡εR _ Doℓℓ__❤️��❤️

Hard to read with these tired old eyes...
God I wish we could,, I agree, I hate that crap, but look at it this way,, it is sort of a self alert in my opinion.... Originally Posted by Lazrback
And extremely annoying...

Hell thought I would ask. Too bad it cannot be limited..
And what is the attraction of the alternate lettering, too?

❤️��❤️__❡¡η❡εR _ Doℓℓ__❤️��❤️

Hard to read with these tired old eyes... Originally Posted by giteneny
Hard to read and annoying but when one posts on backpage (the gutter site for near streetwalkers) they get too use to this manner of substandard posting and move it here
I agree it looks ridiculous. Why post an ad that is hard to read. It makes no sense to me.

At least we don't have hello kitties any more, so we have matured somewhat as a board. Eliminating these frills could be the next step.
  • Tetas
  • 03-10-2014, 07:10 PM
Bring it up in Co-ed...or better yet ALERTS!
You can bet the girl's pim...I mean, the girls that use these headlines, won't see that most grown men hate that shit in staff questions!
NO riday,, not f'n alerts,,, damnit,, lol. It's a pain in the ass,, not a security issue lol.
Desperate measures for ATTENTION seeking providers.
awwwww, show some mercy dawgs. ROFLMAO!** ♥♡♥**
I use to do that now I know it makes me look like a 16 year old (although I still get carded at R Rated movies for looking 16) I shall change. I now see the error in my ways. Thank you blad
I use to do that now I know it makes me look like a 16 year old (although I still get carded at R Rated movies for looking 16) I shall change. I now see the error in my ways. Thank you blad Originally Posted by MaryBeth
Now if only the rest would follow your lead...
I agree, it looks childish and its too much clutter! I like mine simple and straight to the point! No funny looking hearts and telephones, looks cheesy! I was guilty of it too, when I first started and didn't know any better...
Or the Ads with the long ass paragraphs that they copied from someone else's backpage ad, Those need to go too! They are unrealistic sounding...its annoying seeing the same ads and titles! Be ORIGINAL ladies, you get farther!
Another pet peeve of mine. Misspelled words and multiple grammatical errors look so unprofessional. How about proof reading the ad first?
Another pet peeve of mine. Misspelled words and multiple grammatical errors look so unprofessional. How about proof reading the ad first? Originally Posted by Rockydoc
+1