New VA Scandal (Claims for Benefits Ignored)

Is there a print version somewhere?

Everytime I open one of those vids I have to sanitize my computer.
  • WTF
  • 02-26-2015, 08:36 AM
You should sanitize your computer every time you touch it!.
It needs to go to detox ..
ST is a transmitter of disease.

For the rest, we currently haveTWO VA scandals except one goes back a few years. The VA director lied about the extent of his service stealing honors from those who did serve as he claimed. The other goes back to 2012 when a California VA hospital ignored requests for benefits. Neither is particularly important by itself. Both show an certain distain for the veteran by this administration. I could blame others but they are no longer in office and Obama did say he heard about the scandal on CNN.
Insurance companies denying claims is not unheard of. I've said on here before that the way vets are treated is deplorable. How can it show disdain if Obama learned of it on cnn? Seems you would need him to know previously in order to actually be active disdain on his part. The VA has been awful for decades. It's not something that began with this administration.
I have to agree, people love to blame Obama for these atrosities, when the previous administration obviously also has a part.
Everytime I open one of those vids I have to sanitize my computer. Originally Posted by LexusLover
You should sanitize your computer every time you touch it!. Originally Posted by WTF
+1,000,000