jerrybob

Hey I got put through ringer twice by the same girl. She is stacking clients. I drove across town 5/20/16 and no show no call nothing. Last night suppose to come to my house . No show,telling me by text her phone wasn't charging. While I was waiting when I called she hung up etc. After the first time she said she felt bad etc. wanted to make it up. Then this morning I see a brand new review from another member .Not cool any suggestions thank you .
I would post this in co-ed sweetie. Sorry this happened to you
You are free to write a NCNS report or copy and paste this in the co-ed.
Hey I got put through ringer twice by the same girl. She is stacking clients. I drove across town 5/20/16 and no show no call nothing. Last night suppose to come to my house . No show,telling me by text her phone wasn't charging. While I was waiting when I called she hung up etc. After the first time she said she felt bad etc. wanted to make it up. Then this morning I see a brand new review from another member .Not cool any suggestions thank you . Originally Posted by jerrybob

Name her....!!!
Please be careful there a lot of providers who get in their feelings and she has all of your personal information even your address. She can OUT you at any time. Talk with some of the guys on here. Get there opinion Also go on the men Lounge and speak your opinion there. Every cute booty aint good booty papi

Hey I got put through ringer twice by the same girl. She is stacking clients. I drove across town 5/20/16 and no show no call nothing. Last night suppose to come to my house . No show,telling me by text her phone wasn't charging. While I was waiting when I called she hung up etc. After the first time she said she felt bad etc. wanted to make it up. Then this morning I see a brand new review from another member .Not cool any suggestions thank you . Originally Posted by ol"cowboy
You have way more to lose than her next time follow the saying "Never Sh$$ you sleep" And you'll be fine. Next time Dont be so cheap that 50 bucks for a room costs you your life because alot of these providers are connected...
Let it go live and learn and dont be that dude with all those sob stories in coed either of gals doing super hero robberys or save em visiting them in wierd places and the like.... Man up and Move on

Please be careful there a lot of providers who get in their feelings and she has all of your personal information even your address. She can OUT you at any time. Talk with some of the guys on here. Get there opinion Also go on the men Lounge and speak your opinion there. Every cute booty aint good booty papi
Originally Posted by Azebella_amor