Biden

Does he ever SHUT the FUCK UP?...good thing I have the TV on mute...LOL
Speaking tonight at the Democratic convention tonight, Joe Biden said, "My dad respected Barack Obama - would've respected Barack Obama if he'd been around":

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...nd_651900.html

Such an idiot.
Was that a tear he was trying to choke up at the end of his speech or a hairball?
It was a hairball....from the memory of the hairballs on his head. But, sincere I am sure. Jesus. Embarassing.
He needs to quit licking himself then.
Vice President Biden......The gift that keeps giving!

"Stupid is as Stupid does"......Forrest Gump 1994
It was a hairball....from the memory of the hairballs on his head. But, sincere I am sure. Jesus. Embarassing. Originally Posted by timpage

At least his speech was better than Obama's.

What a flop that was.
Well Iam glad to see that some of you realize this great country of ours is being ran by two fucking morons. Especially that Biden, what a total dipshit. I can't wait till the debate between him and Paul Ryan. That should be good for a few laughs.
Ahhh, this thread is typical of the other thousands of TPunk self congratulatory circle jerks grounded in "what we all know." (wink*wink)
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 11:42 AM
Well Iam glad to see that some of you realize this great country of ours is being ran by two fucking morons. Especially that Biden, what a total dipshit. I can't wait till the debate between him and Paul Ryan. That should be good for a few laughs. Originally Posted by acp5762

you'd think we would be used to it after 8 years of Bush brilliance
you'd think we would be used to it after 8 years of Bush brilliance Originally Posted by CJ7
Yeah 8 years of Bush. How did we do that. It was like having Elmer Fudd for a president.
Does Romney ever shut up? He was just at an event this evening talking about how he helped small companies like "Staples"- which was never ever a small business. It was started by two grocery chain entrepreneurs and never intended on operating on a small scale and was immediately back by Bain Capital with hundreds of thousands maybe even millions of dollars to start out with.

I think that was the worst example to use of a small business.
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 01:11 PM
Does Romney ever shut up? He was just at an event this evening talking about how he helped small companies like "Staples"- which was never ever a small business. It was started by two grocery chain entrepreneurs and never intended on operating on a small scale and was immediately back by Bain Capital with hundreds of thousands maybe even millions of dollars to start out with.

I think that was the worst example to use of a small business. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou

when youre Willard and have more offshore bank accounts than you have houses, Staples is a small business