Obama's address

He won't get a bump from that.
NOPE...

I see he's got the Arab American vote wrapped up. Dennis and i just have a few questions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Qxn...eature=related
"Turn out the lights......the party's over"
2016 who will be the next republican to attempt a presidential run. Geez love or hate President Obama his speech was very good
NOPE...

I see he's got the Arab American vote wrapped up. Dennis and i just have a few questions. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69Qxn...eature=related Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Yeah, I might be interested but for the fact that you are an idiot with zero credibility on any issue.
Will probably be in Chicago come January 2013
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 11:40 AM
He won't get a bump from that. Originally Posted by timpage

nope, not after Clinton got through with the country ...

nothing to see here, move along people, move along
2016 who will be the next republican to attempt a presidential run. Geez love or hate President Obama his speech was very good Originally Posted by Thatdude

It was great the way he was taking credit for Obamacare and the stimulus bill. Oh wait a minute, he didn't mention either one. That's because the American people don't approve of either one. The two most signifigant "achievements" of his administration and he doesn't mention either one of them. Obama is a joke.

Obama is toast.
  • CJ7
  • 09-07-2012, 11:52 AM
It was great the way he was taking credit for Obamacare and the stimulus bill. Oh wait a minute, he didn't mention either one. That's because the American people don't approve of either one. The two most signifigant "achievements" of his administration and he doesn't mention either one of them. Obama is a joke.

Obama is toast. Originally Posted by joe bloe

not after Clinton got through with the country

obama channeled jimmy carter's speech, seems he could have picked someone better to copy

obama most likely wont return to chicago when he is defeated....he is a citizen of the world, how could chicago hold any allure?
Would you want to go to Chicago?
What?

Were we watching the same address?

. . . President Obama knocked it out of the park with his rousing speech!

obama channeled jimmy carter's speech, seems he could have picked someone better to copy

obama most likely wont return to chicago when he is defeated....he is a citizen of the world, how could chicago hold any allure? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
You must be listening to Rush!
FastGoon, you are the only one who thinks that. A true Obamaton. You are to be commended.
Did Fast Goon say something about getting aroused? No wonder he likes Obama so much!