Fantasy Nights

Cruised by Fantasy Nights today and it appears it's being prepped for the wrecking ball. That place has been there forever. I recall it as "Casa di Nappi" back in the 60's. They had a great dinner menu and"go-go" girls for entertainment. Guys needed suits to get in and most came with dates. Had tablecloths and linen napkins and stemware and waiters....fucking amazing! Could never figure why guys would bring their wives/so/gf to a place like that for dinner but it was always hopping. There were a few scandals in the newspaper over the years....always juicy too. Thanks for so many fond memories......glad the walls can't talk!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a feeling a few clubs will not survive the pandemic.
Were they wearing full HazMat suits?
Back when the mall was being built, it was standing room only at 4pm with all the construction workers. Brownie had to hire girls from out of town, was a great time. Did not see him much after his son Mike got killed, and the place went down hill. All the clubs I have been at, no other place could compare. Brownie had a place on Wolf St too. Nude with no booze, I agree ...glad the walls can't talk.
...back in the 60's... They had a great dinner menu and"go-go" girls for entertainment. Could never figure why guys would bring their wives/so/gf to a place like that for dinner but it was always hopping. Originally Posted by eatyu2

That was back when the sexual revolution was becoming more of a norm. I'm sure none of the dates went there kicking and screaming. lol

After the go-go girls got their man "all worked up" the wives, SO's, and GF's probably got some really good sex afterwards!!

Attachment 872401

Even Edith would have gone! Archie? Probably not.
Cruised by Fantasy Nights today and it appears it's being prepped for the wrecking ball. That place has been there forever. I recall it as "Casa di Nappi" back in the 60's. They had a great dinner menu and"go-go" girls for entertainment. Guys needed suits to get in and most came with dates. Had tablecloths and linen napkins and stemware and waiters....fucking amazing! Could never figure why guys would bring their wives/so/gf to a place like that for dinner but it was always hopping. There were a few scandals in the newspaper over the years....always juicy too. Thanks for so many fond memories......glad the walls can't talk!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by eatyu2
Not currently in Syracuse so I can’t confirm, is it definitely being shut down? Was my go to spot when in Syracuse
The whole side of the street there was coned off, like the sidewalk was undergoing construction, but I don't see any signs.
They shutdown week or so before the forced shutdown. Stripper lily told me due to code violations. Building was piece of shit brownie dindnt keep it maintained. Seen the night tape went up couple weeks ago. Nat grid FD and pd were there so either building was falling or wires sparking. Either way heard was too much money not worth the pennies brownie makes there. Lotta girls goin down to valkyrie or w.e its called now. Nothing like fantasy tho being "unnoticed" and unbothered
They shutdown week or so before the forced shutdown. Stripper lily told me due to code violations. Building was piece of shit brownie dindnt keep it maintained. Seen the night tape went up couple weeks ago. Nat grid FD and pd were there so either building was falling or wires sparking. Either way heard was too much money not worth the pennies brownie makes there. Lotta girls goin down to valkyrie or w.e its called now. Nothing like fantasy tho being "unnoticed" and unbothered Originally Posted by thechad
Are you talkin about bada bing? Didn’t see anywhere named valkyrie, ik some bada bing girls offered similar services to fn girls, but they weren’t really my type.
I think it was renamed to the Bunny Club at one point, Eve's Garden or something, and a few others. I'm not even sure what it's called anymore.
isn't what you are calling valkyrie night lights at one point? It is located a ways north of FN.
Yea the one at the corner near bada bing. Used to be bunny club, eve's garden, etc.... Prolly closest environment to fantasy. Lily worked there and Fantasybsaid she will probably be there.
Drove by. Looks like the roof collapsed on it looking from the back side.
Pour one out, rub one out for the memories RIP Fantasy.
Been in there 4 or 5 times over the years. Place is a dump. Good riddance.
Been here maybe 20 times over the past 7 years.
Got a few numbers which turned out to be some good regulars, and had a couple ok sessions in the club. All in all though this place is a depressing dump.
Usually I'm a nostalgic type of dude, but good riddance Fantasy Nights.