Cheeky clients!

Yes I am having a bit of a rant! I am not in the best mood today which is probably why I'm more bitchy than usual, anyways... Saw a client today (whom I fired by the end of the session ), so guys look at this as a bit of a public service announcement...

- When you use my shower, don't leave the entire bathroom looking like someone was just trying put out a fire with fucking water splattered everywhere, and don't use 3-4 towels to dry yourself.

- That big fuck off bottle of Listerine that is on the counter isn't there for decorational purposes.

- If your balls are covered in long bushy hair, guess what? Don't expect me to lick them.

- My clit should never be treated you're trying to uncover the numbers on a scratch off lottery ticket.

- If you even attempt to put your finger up my cunt and your nails aren't cut, I will punch you in the nose.

- Yes I allow CIM, however, don't assume it's ok, ASK me first! Don't grab my head and hold it on your cock when you're about to spunk if you were too cheeky to even bother asking if I minded first...It's the fucking principal...If you asked me first, then I don't mind, but don't take the fucking piss!

The client I fired earlier was guilty of all of almost all of the above, after I chucked the div out I was so pissed I threw the lamp at the door and he's lucky it wasn't at his head!...think I may need some anger management...Ok rant over...( I did manage to take a picture of the lamp haha )
- If you even attempt to put your finger up my cunt and your nails aren't cut, I will punch you in the nose. Originally Posted by Valerie
Damn that's some funny shit.
Damn Val,

Sorry that happened to you. Yes some people are not respectful of other and it shows. I think they should go thru a 101 of hobbing to learn the ropes. Hey at least you didn't throw the lamp thru the window or that glass coffee table could have been worse. Hope the rest of your night goes lots better.
Damn Val,

Sorry that happened to you. Yes some people are not respectful of other and it shows. I think they should go thru a 101 of hobbing to learn the ropes. Hey at least you didn't throw the lamp thru the window or that glass coffee table could have been worse. Hope the rest of your night goes lots better. Originally Posted by rrabbit6926
Haha! Thanks baby...

Hmm now I have an idea..."Val's bootcamp for div hobbyists!"
  • Seedy
  • 03-15-2012, 09:34 PM
LMFAO, you should have just punted his nuts....lol
Yes I am having a bit of a rant! I am not in the best mood today which is probably why I'm more bitchy than usual, anyways... Saw a client today (whom I fired by the end of the session ), so guys look at this as a bit of a public service announcement...

- When you use my shower, don't leave the entire bathroom looking like someone was just trying put out a fire with fucking water splattered everywhere, and don't use 3-4 towels to dry yourself.

- That big fuck off bottle of Listerine that is on the counter isn't there for decorational purposes.

- If your balls are covered in long bushy hair, guess what? Don't expect me to lick them.

- My clit should never be treated you're trying to uncover the numbers on a scratch off lottery ticket.

- If you even attempt to put your finger up my cunt and your nails aren't cut, I will punch you in the nose.

Curious??, does this apply to your female 'friends' too? ija (cause I love a fem/fem romp fight!!!)

- Yes I allow CIM, however, don't assume it's ok, ASK me first! Don't grab my head and hold it on your cock when you're about to spunk if you were too cheeky to even bother asking if I minded first...It's the fucking principal...If you asked me first, then I don't mind, but don't take the fucking piss!

The client I fired earlier was guilty of all of almost all of the above, after I chucked the div out I was so pissed I threw the lamp at the door and he's lucky it wasn't at his head!...think I may need some anger management...Ok rant over...( I did manage to take a picture of the lamp haha ) Originally Posted by Valerie
NOT how it goes with me Ms. Valerie. I will fuck your pretty mouth and cum as I fuckin' please. Who the FUCK are you to tell me to ASK???
Fuck, I would love a fuckin' hate/anger 'fuck'. Let's get this shit on!

I missed meeting you while you were in Houston, due to my plans, etc. BUTT, I did try to go Veggie. I really liked your post in fuckin WakeUps kitchen (fuck him) about brussels and stuff!

Q?: If I go veggie, does PUSSY, Good, Prime PUSSY count as vegetarian or meat? I'm confused right.about.NOW!

Please excurse...
Always ask and never assume anything...when your at a hotel that belongs to a provider or her incall its their property including the towels and water...ask before you use it!
Always be respectful and try not to be a f--king pig.
Never and I mean never blow a load somewhere without first asking if its okay ..How would you feel if she did you that way.
Val you should of grabbed him and swapped it into his mouth...that would of got his attention.!..lol
Always ask and never assume anything...when your at a hotel that belongs to a provider or her incall its their property including the towels and water...ask before you use it!
Never and I mean never blow a load somewhere without first asking if its okay ..How would you feel if she did you that way.
Val you should of grabbed him and swapped it into his mouth...that would of got his attention.!..lol Originally Posted by wildwooly1
Once a guy literally did not let go of my head, I was slapping his hand trying to get him to let up, so afterwards I spit all his spunk back in his face....Talk about an angry snowball lmao

And in all fairness he got a lot more than an angry snowball, but I won't go into anymore detail hehe

NOT how it goes with me Ms. Valerie. I will fuck your pretty mouth and cum as I fuckin' please. Who the FUCK are you to tell me to ASK???
[/COLOR][/I] Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Who the fuck am I? I'm a woman who doesn't put up with the type of attitude that you are portraying right now. I'm sure there are some women who have no self respect, let clients run all over them, be utterly disrespectful, and would let you "cum as you fucking please", however I'm not one of them. So with that said, by all means go ahead and try but don't be surprised if you get clocked, slapped, or a stiletto crushed against your balls for such blatant disregard for respect.

All hypothetically speaking of course, because after a comment like that I wouldn't let you anywhere near me...Just sayin...
Who the fuck am I? I'm a woman who doesn't put up with the type of attitude that you are portraying right now. I'm sure there are some women who have no self respect, let clients run all over them, be utterly disrespectful, and would let you "cum as you fucking please", however I'm not one of them. So with that said, by all means go ahead and try but don't be surprised if you get clocked, slapped, or a stiletto crushed against your balls for such blatant disregard for respect.

All hypothetically speaking of course, because after a comment like that I wouldn't let you anywhere near me...Just sayin... Originally Posted by Valerie
Now, you're speaking my language! I love that in you!

Did you throw another lamp? (duck), Mmmmmmmmm!

Hmmmm, did you forget my 'Veggie' Q?
Val you should of grabbed him and swapped it into his mouth...that would of got his attention.!..lol Originally Posted by wildwooly1
I agree with the 'bolded' section. That's actually my MOA. It goes well with my BFE approach to the fems!!! Works well, for the best of experiences, everytime!
Ugh it's disheartening that you had to go through that, a lady should never have to suffer through an appointment or put up with such foolishness. You are alot bolder than I am, I don't know what I would be able to do to diffuse a situation like you handled it like a badass.

*Poor lamp*
Ugh it's disheartening that you had to go through that, a lady should never have to suffer through an appointment or put up with such foolishness. You are alot bolder than I am, I don't know what I would be able to do to diffuse a situation like you handled it like a badass.

*Poor lamp* Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I agree with Skylar, wholeheartedly...Valerie, I got my fruits and vegetables mixed up. My sympathies.

I only ASK. Can you bottle your 'anger' and pour it on me when we meet! That will be some HOTTT gatherings !
Should of had a rubber band handy and started snapping his balls
with it, and when he objected told him " That's my MO, didn't you
read up on me, all the guys love it."
oh man that seriously sucks!