Fantasy Lingerie Basketball Team

Since its March Madness in college basketball, why not name your own Starting Five Ladies Lingerie Basketball Team with a sixth man. In this case a sixth lady.

Starting Five Lingerie Basketball Team!!

1. London Rayne - Point Guard

2. Alyssa Nicole - Two Guard

3. Shayla - Small Forward

4. Zarah - Power Forward

5. Genesis Nicole - Center

Sixth Lady

Valerie - Bruiser/Enforcer
do you actually have to have seen the provider, or are we picking from people who are regular posters here?
It's only fantasy, so it can be ladies that you haven't seen but wouldn't mind seeing. I've only seen two of the six ladies on my list.
1] shayla calgary canada shooting guard - i know she would have me shooting in seconds

2] sonya playmate off guard this woman just gets me off

3] dallas rain center she is always the center of attention

4] kim fx tulsa ok small forward she may be small but she would make any man look forward to a session

5] northern angel windsor canada power forward those breasts and that beautiful face are a powerful reason to look forward to a new day

give me those 5 and you can have duke kentucky the lakers celtics and the harlem globetrotters. hell i'll take any one and you can have the rest.
Thanks for having me on your team, Shorty!!!

Genesis Nicole
  • CJ7
  • 03-16-2012, 04:00 PM
since its fantasy

IAM THE TRAINER!

check muscles ..

ice ...

whirpool ...

icyhot ...

tape ...

blindfold ... errrrr
Id put some curvy chicks in there and a lil mix of petites for speed.

Id have Sanna and Lisa Lisa at power forward. They definitely could fill a stat sheet and I bet they could set a mean pick......a delicious well padded and curvy pick indeed. They would be unstoppable in the paint.......lisa would also be my top poster....(get it lol)

Id have London and Naomi at guard for speed. They are fast talkers and talk mad sh*t (just joking) like most point guards do and I could see them getting into a defenders head. They also wouldn't get along with coach at times an get a lot of technical fouls which may cause a suspension of a few games. They also have a good post game. London would mess up my team cap space with her rate contracts though.

Id have shayla at center ala dwight howard. Because multiple cities are trying to get her to tour to their area and and trade with them, but she's playing hard to get in her home turf. We gotta improve our european prospects in other countries.
Thanks for having me on your team, Shorty!!!

Genesis Nicole Originally Posted by GenesisNicole
Its was a pleasure to have known you and you will always be the Center of any team I have.
is this kind of pointless considering that we already have a womens basketball league (college & professional)?

Position 1, Point Guard: London Rayne (neked, CFMs), Standing DFK
Position 2, Shooting Guard: London Rayne (decadent, black lingerie), Grinding and making out like passionate lovers
Position 3, Small Forward: London Rayne (Jeans, T-shirt), Groping and cuddling
Position 4, Power Forward: London Rayne (Bra & Panties), CG with DFK
Position 5, Center: London Rayne (neked), BBBJTCCIM w/BLS
Bench, 6th (wo)man: London Rayne (neked, bra), 69 w/London on bottom getting face/mouth fucked

I'll take 'HER' against any 5-(wo)man team!!!
um, that pic looks like penis inside a pussy....