How handle greeting a provider in public?

Do you ignore her?

Wave at her?

go over and talk to her?

visa versa for men?
Ifs its an unavoidable (cant duck behind a display at the store and no Ive never done that lol) then a smile and continue about your business.

I continue my business as usual and move on, if someone is introducing me to someone who I've seen as a client- I'll play dumb and pretend it's the first time I've met him. Just gotta keep cool.
It's a cardinal sin to make contact with any provider you happen to pass by in a public environment!
Give your head a shake! Key to this hobby is discretion - period!

Answer: Ignore
ignore
Fuck HER! Nothing like public sex!

It's happened and that is why it is extremely important to be select about who you see:
1. I was chilling at a bar, up comes this sexy ass blonde draped in a towel (pool nearby). Guys going fucking APE. She orders a drink, turns to me and says, "hey I know you", fuck, this is my regular place to hang, I played it off, then she says the ultimate "kill" words, "call me, you still have my number right?" Fuck me! I cut her off a while ago and this was why! She invited me up for a "freebie" and that she was in town for...Hell no freebie with your ass. Bye
2. Ran into one at an airport, we were actually on the same plane, Gawd she is the sexiest fem alive (outside of the 4), and I walked by (I hadn't contacted her in a while as in over 1 yr) and she looked at me, she was actually waiting on me. Her friends had left, she doubled back, sexy blonde, ass for days, Mmmmmm...anyway, we conversed. I was fucking her days later...I've run into her twice in public but she is very discreet.

I'm a man of my word(a)...
What about the men ..do want a provider to come up to you in public.?
Depends on who I am with, if i'm with my so, then I will ignore, if I am alone I will greet her like I would any other person I know.
What about the men ..do want a provider to come up to you in public.? Originally Posted by pickupkid
Not the safest thing to do...may want to wait, pause, assess the situation (environment), wait, if eye contact is made, read the eyes, wait, pause, re-read/assess the situaiton/environment (at this point this is within milli-seconds and if she can't do this, she is either too dumb or inebriated, just pass on by), then wait on 'him'. If you are NOT in an ideal situation yourself, then move the fuck on and IGnore. Cool.
ignore. eye contact and a small smile if you can get away with it.
Since we hobby as a couple this is how it usually goes when we happen to into a provider in public. If I am by myself I avoid any eye contact and go on about my business, but if when I am with my SO or she is by herself they say hello and exchange hugs and kisses. I guess it's a woman thing!!
Ignore.................Our time is BCD.
Ignore.................Our time is BCD. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I would prefer that the guy doesn't come up to me if he sees me by myself in public. A smile or a wink will do- but you never know if she is really alone or just waiting for someone. Or if someone either of you know comes around the corner. I like to stay discreet and low key.
Since we hobby as a couple this is how it usually goes when we happen to into a provider in public. If I am by myself I avoid any eye contact and go on about my business, but if when I am with my SO or she is by herself they say hello and exchange hugs and kisses. I guess it's a woman thing!! Originally Posted by bistraight69
To this day, I have never ran into a provider in public.

My take on the situation is to just be discreet and maybe make eye contact and either give a smile or a wink...but I would never approach her.