Nipples...........Hot and Sexy

Nipple stimuli is HOT for both men and women.......Tell me just how you like yours played with???

Me? I enjoy my large nipples being sucked deep into your throat, just like you are nursing..........Makes my kitty wet every time.....YUM!
Feed me! Yes, yes!!!
As long as you feed me back sugar...................YUM!
No, if I liked having my nipples played with that would mean I am gay.

Actually I do really enjoy it, lick em, rub em, pinch em (lightly), bite em (lightly).

Dated a girl once who liked hers bitten hard, very hard. Was always afraid of drawing blood. Ouch.
I love playing with a mans nipples, as I have a Nipple Fetish.......pinch, lick, suck, nibble its all part of sensual foreplay and pleasing one another...........Most men dont realize just how sexual their nipples are..........

Actually I do really enjoy it, lick em, rub em, pinch em (lightly), bite em (lightly).

Dated a girl once who liked hers bitten hard, very hard. Was always afraid of drawing blood. Ouch. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Nipple Stimulation is not gay. Lots of guys are in tune with other body parts besides their dick, I love a guy who knows his erogenous zones and someone who can appreciate different types of pleasure without questioning his sexuality.

I get turned on when guys rotate their hot wet tongues circling around my nipples. Fingers and pinching not so much, but I do love the delicate touch of the tongue.
Nipple Stimulation is not gay. Lots of guys are in tune with other body parts besides their dick, I love a guy who knows his erogenous zones and someone who can appreciate different types of pleasure without questioning his sexuality. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Notice the smiley? Joking.

Dated a girl once who liked hers bitten hard, very hard. Was always afraid of drawing blood. Ouch. Originally Posted by Satyrrical

Note to self...
{be your way soon!}
Well DR, if prostate play is on the menu as it is with you, I'd prefer to get right to that. But then you got two hands don't ya?
Notice the smiley? Joking. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I'm allergic to smileys. My bad, dude.
Nipple Stimulation is not gay. Lots of guys are in tune with other body parts besides their dick, I love a guy who knows his erogenous zones and someone who can appreciate different types of pleasure without questioning his sexuality.

I get turned on when guys rotate their hot wet tongues circling around my nipples. Fingers and pinching not so much, but I do love the delicate touch of the tongue. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
[quote=SkylarCruzWantsYou;23054 14]I'm allergic to smileys. My bad, dude.[/quote]

I love playing with a mans nipples, as I have a Nipple Fetish.......pinch, lick, suck, nibble its all part of sensual foreplay and pleasing one another...........Most men dont realize just how sexual their nipples are.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Mine are innies. You'd never be able to do so.
Trust me, she will bring 'em out!!!
I'm not into getting my nipples licked. That seems real metrosexual to me. I wouldn be telling my homeboys "she sucked my nipples real good my dude."

I have weird erogenous zones like my neck, stomach, and eyelids.....but nipple play is a waste to me. Its like sticking my dick in a ladies bellybutton, useless.
I love playing with a mans nipples, as I have a Nipple Fetish.......pinch, lick, suck, nibble its all part of sensual foreplay and pleasing one another...........Most men dont realize just how sexual their nipples are.......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I had a provider once that took a real fancy to my nipples, I never paid much attention to the idea before but had to admit her lips and tongue were quite pleasing and a bit of a turn on.