When your girlfriend tells you shes a virgin she might be lying

Been with two virgins and they weren't lying because they had absolutely no clue. I much prefer an experienced partner.
Been with two virgins and they weren't lying because they had absolutely no clue. I much prefer an experienced partner. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
I think that you'd still be able to tell if she were a real or manufactured virgin by her skills. Like Satyrrical stated, the two he was with were obviously inexperienced. The surgery may result in a lady having a more snug fit. But, I think she'd still be working the pole like the experienced lover she is, and that will tell all, lol. Besides, if it's just the hymen that is being replaced, what's the real difference other than the obvious "cherry popping" effect?
I've been with several virgins! Some two and three times! LOL

Running joke with one of my ATF'S. She says be gentle, you know I'm a virgin! LOL
Been with two virgins and they weren't lying because they had absolutely no clue. I much prefer an experienced partner. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
If being a virgin is about not having a clue, I'll be a virgin forever.

When I was 14 to 16 it was pretty easy to figure out the girls that were virgins and those that were not, after that age in my life not only didn't it matter, I really didn't care.
Yeah I've heard of this surgery! Did you also know that they have a less drastic way of feigning their virginity?

It's called an artificial hymen, they are very popular in countries were virginity is a cultural requirement for marriage.
Yeah I've heard of this surgery! Did you also know that they have a less drastic way of feigning their virginity? It's called an artificial hymen, they are very popular in countries were virginity is a cultural requirement for marriage. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Yeah, like the Muslim world where they will kill the girl if she is not a virgin. Talk about the "religion" of peace.