Help with determining rates??

How much of a donation per hour should i ask for considering I'm clean, well kept, polite, caring, intelligent, petite, and beautiful?
You set your own prices. Look around your area and see what the going rate is. If you consider yourself a little better the average beaver, raise the rate a little. You might PM a couple of the ladies there and find out their opinion.
Thank you, dear!
Charles gave you good advice but I would like to add a little. When you talk to the other providers remember that most of them are experienced in providing and have gone thru what they need to be successful. If your capabale of doing all the things the experienced providers do then by all means then quote the rates they do but if you still need a little experience then you might consider starting a little lower due to being new
From your description, you sound like 90 percent of all the Verified Providers here on ECCIE. This community contains a great bunch of Ladies.

So it will come down to performance.

The truth is, you can charge anything you wish for a first visit, whether the client comes back, or not, will determine more than anything what you should be charging.
How much of a donation per hour should i ask for considering I'm clean, well kept, polite, caring, intelligent, petite, and beautiful? Originally Posted by Barbiie_Doll
You have just described my maid. T & A really will be the deciding factor along with BCD skills!

I would be happy to help with this. Please fill out the follow:

Breast Size (Real or Bolt on):

Weight (Within 25 lbs):

BCD Acronyms:

Covered or No Cover (Yes or No):

Virgin (Yes or No)

Any major sexual surgeries (Yes or No):

Please post picture of ass, boobs and blurred picture of face!
You have just described my maid. T & A really will be the deciding factor along with BCD skills!

I would be happy to help with this. Please fill out the follow:

Breast Size (Real or Bolt on): Smaller Than SL's

Weight (Within 25 lbs): Weighs Less Than SL

BCD Acronyms:

Covered or No Cover (Yes or No): Everything Is Covered With SL

Virgin (Yes or No) Aren't They All Virgins

Any major sexual surgeries (Yes or No): Well I'm On Hormone Treatment and Do Like To Give Anal

Please post picture of ass, boobs and blurred picture of face! Originally Posted by Still Looking
This oughta answer your questions!!
You set your own prices. Look around your area and see what the going rate is. If you consider yourself a little better the average beaver, raise the rate a little. You might PM a couple of the ladies there and find out their opinion. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
One thing you might want to keep in mind is that although most of the ladies on here are happy to help, there are a few that may not give you the best advice on matters as you could be considered competition to them.

Just something to be aware of when contacting other providers for advice.
^^^I think that shiesty and dirty, but it does happen.

I agree with the advice of reading Amanda's books. I'm not new and I still loved them.
I depends on your age, looks, pics, incall, out call, what's on the menu and how well you perform the menu items, any specialties, and reviews....