Getting Requests

What seems to be the most requested thing that guys ask for, besides BBFS? Is it becoming a brunette or redhead, kink play, prostate massages, bondage, strap-on play, or etc...? Do you see yourself gradually changing your personna to meet the requests of what the guys are looking for?
I heard that the biggest problem ladies find is scat play. They don't know what to eat prior to the appointment that will yield the best visual results. And they say when the guy is late or he ncns it really becomes a problem to hold it in.

Just kidding.lol

But I always wondered for the ladies and gents who like that crap (pun intended) .....What do you ladies eat for that to prepare?
Interested, gimme. I've never had a guy ask me for that (scat play) that is.
Thank goodness.
Dont do SCAT, But Im really getting into giving GS.............Watching my warm golden pee run down his chest and hit his Cock, him instantly hard and peeing himself......WOW.
I heard that the biggest problem ladies find is scat play. They don't know what to eat prior to the appointment that will yield the best visual results. And they say when the guy is late or he ncns it really becomes a problem to hold it in.

Just kidding.lol

But I always wondered for the ladies and gents who like that crap (pun intended) .....What do you ladies eat for that to prepare? Originally Posted by gimme_that
I bet SOME providers are better at dishing it out than others! Just sayin... LOL
What seems to be the most requested thing that guys ask for, besides BBFS? Is it becoming a brunette or redhead, kink play, prostate massages, bondage, strap-on play, or etc...? Do you see yourself gradually changing your personna to meet the requests of what the guys are looking for? Originally Posted by shorty
Putting out feelers Short???
What seems to be the most requested thing that guys ask for, besides BBFS? Is it becoming a brunette or redhead, kink play, prostate massages, bondage, strap-on play, or etc...? Do you see yourself gradually changing your personna to meet the requests of what the guys are looking for? Originally Posted by shorty
I don't think I could change my persona because I'm comfortable where I am in it. But, when I still lived in KY I got quite a few requests for domination. The funny thing about it is they were specifically interested in being dominated by an AA woman, lmao! At one time, the requests were so frequent that I considered CREATING a different persona to fill the demand. But, I'll leave that for the pros and those genuinely INTO that kind of thing. I'm quite comfy in "Elle" mode...
I don't think I could ever get into a dominatrix seccion. Don't get me wrong I like a strong women but I don't think getting whipped and treated like a dog is for me. I'm actually wanting to try some role play soon and see if I like that.
I've been getting alot more requests to kick asses during dates, I not sure what it is that attracts submissive mean to me- but it's been alot of fun so far and it almost feels as though it is another realm.

I have been erotic wrestling (wet/dry & men/women) for about two years now, when I first tried it with a date i was nervous but very surprised at how easily i got into it. I assumed i was passive by nature but there is something thrilling about being dominate over someone who desires you so badly. The first try, it was a given that i would be set up to win but now that I have some combat classes I can put a guy in a deadly headlock- they don't have to half ass to let me win. I think it is more exciting when I am really conquering them rather then just letting me win.
I have requested Zarah to Dom me. I look forward to it!!!
I'm just happy their willing to have sex with me.
CIM... Probably the most requested.
Putting out feelers Short??? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Always looking for new avenues to explore. Have had several prostate massages but never could finish that way though. Have thought about alittle bit of bondage, though!!
CIM... Probably the most requested. Originally Posted by Shayla
You live a sheltered life if that's the most requested thing.
You live a sheltered life if that's the most requested thing. Originally Posted by shorty
Maybe you have not seen her picture.......pretty face, sexy mouth, beautiful eyes. just saying.......

anyways, more of a reflection of the clients rather than the girl, I would think.

Myself, I would be into some sensual ass play with this young lady