Death in the Hobby

So I was conversing with a lady who has been in the business for a while and she was sharing some of her more bizarre experiences with me. " If you are around long enough, you will see everything- even death." She recounted the first and only experience with someone who had "passed to the other side" during the middle of a very hot session. She handled it smoothly letting the front desk know that there was an emergency and stayed there until meds and the police arrived. There was no way to lie or wiggle out of a situation that was glaringly obvious to the police while they were questioning her, fortunately they let her go home but she was so shaken up of what had happened.

All I can do is hope that I am never in this situation but I would definitely be freaking out.

So my question to you is:

Providers: Have you ever been in this situation? How did you handle it? Ladies, if you have not experienced this what would you think would be the best way to handle a death during an appointment.

Hobbyists: Do you ever wonder what would happen if you died after the appointment? How would you want the provider to handle it? Would you rather them call the police then get the heck out of dodge or stay and be honest since you don't have to worry about going home to a pissed of wife.

I look forward to your responses.

Seems like DallasRain is thoroughly prepared lol

Party Injury or Death Waiver Form

To the best of my knowledge, I am in good physical condition and fully able to participate in this mind blowing/toe curling
activity.
I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the participation in this event,
including physical injury or even death, and herby elect to voluntarily participate in said event,
knowing that the associated physical activity may be hazardous to me and my property.{yet totally rewarding}

I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Dallas Rain owner/operater of "The Highway To Hell Yeahhh"!!

In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I HAVE READ THE FORGOING Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless
Agreement, UNDERSTAND IT AND SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or
inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreements have been made; and I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE FOR FULL,
ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE CONSIDERATION FULLY INTENDING TO BE BOUND BY SAME.
Let the party begin!!!!

______________________________ __ ________________________
Signature Print Name

sidenote from me.....
AND IF DEATH DOES OCCUR---I PROMISE TO DRESS YOU APPROPRIATELY & LEAVE YOU IN YOUR PARKED CAR IN THE ACADAMY PARKING LOT....lol!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
  • Old-T
  • 03-20-2012, 10:13 PM
There was a pretty good discussion on this topic a few months back. I'll try to find it.
If a provider just left after I passed, that would be like leaving the scene of an accident....What ever it takes to keep her out of trouble, that’s what she needs to do...On a side note I never saw or signed DR's waiver so I must have appeared in good health to her....
If I got to go ...thats the way I want to go. I had an old friend of mine..he was bowler at heart..and thats where he died, at the alleys.
I think I was close, once. There was a gentleman in his 50's who came to see me at my old North Houston motel suite after a long, Demolition Derby drive from Galveston (his choice) and already very nervous about the afternoon to begin with. (Very shy gentleman.) He had a Bailey's to calm down when he got there, joined me in the hot tub, and passed out! I had to haul him to the couch, check his pulse (erratic) and breathing (shallow) and administer cold compresses made out of hotel towels soaked in melted water from the ice bucket. When he came around (THANK GOD) he told me that he had high blood pressure and was on medication for that, AND had taken an anti-anxiety pill earlier to steady his nerves. I would NEVER have let him get in the jacuzzi had I known. He was so embarrassed, he left as soon as he was physically able and paid me for the whole 4-hour date. Poor guy. I made him call me while he was on the way home and once he got there. Heck, I needed one of Dallas' forms! (Yes, it was scary, and I was 60 seconds away from calling 911. Fortunately, I have wee bit of medical experience to draw on.)

I used to joke that anyone who died in my hotel room would be left dressed in my lingerie for the maids to find, but after that it wasn't so funny.

I would have done the same thing as your friend did. Now that I have an incall apartment, I'd try to make it look more like a professional business meeting with a lady than getting the bizness from a professional lady.
I hope I die while I bust a nut in a hot young ladies mouth....

sixx
We just discussed this in another thread, but I will repeat what I said then.

Since I am 65 years old, this could be a real senario. Sarah has standing orders from me that if I have a catastrophic event during a session, she is to call 9-11, give them the address, and leave. There is absolutly no reason for her to have to suffer what would surely be, at the very least, a rather uncomfortable situation.

Remember. When a person dies, the one least affected by the whole event is the person that dies. His troubles are over. There is no reason for an innocent person to have to endure troubles that can easilly be avoided.
Sarah has standing orders from me that if I have a catastrophic event during a session, she is to call 9-11, give them the address, and leave. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Not the best idea. There's a thing called dna and fingerprints

And as awkward as the situation may be...it'd be also a special kind of honor to be there in the last moments of a persons life
wanna take my last breath as i spend my last dollar while i cum my last drop!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WOntgRIVks

Prop Me Up Beside the Juke Box When I Die
If a provider just left after I passed, that would be like leaving the scene of an accident....What ever it takes to keep her out of trouble, that’s what she needs to do...On a side note I never saw or signed DR's waiver so I must have appeared in good health to her.... Originally Posted by cumalot
Yeah, I figured that wouldn't be the best idea but would you want her to just be honest about the incident or make up some BS so they don't question her about prostitution.
If I got to go ...thats the way I want to go. I had an old friend of mine..he was bowler at heart..and thats where he died, at the alleys. Originally Posted by pickupkid
Wow that's sad but kind cool at the same time, I hope when I pass over it will be doing something that I love- like cumming.

I think I was close, once. There was a gentleman in his 50's who came to see me at my old North Houston motel suite after a long, Demolition Derby drive from Galveston (his choice) and already very nervous about the afternoon to begin with. (Very shy gentleman.) He had a Bailey's to calm down when he got there, joined me in the hot tub, and passed out! I had to haul him to the couch, check his pulse (erratic) and breathing (shallow) and administer cold compresses made out of hotel towels soaked in melted water from the ice bucket. When he came around (THANK GOD) he told me that he had high blood pressure and was on medication for that, AND had taken an anti-anxiety pill earlier to steady his nerves. I would NEVER have let him get in the jacuzzi had I known. He was so embarrassed, he left as soon as he was physically able and paid me for the whole 4-hour date. Poor guy. I made him call me while he was on the way home and once he got there. Heck, I needed one of Dallas' forms! (Yes, it was scary, and I was 60 seconds away from calling 911. Fortunately, I have wee bit of medical experience to draw on.)

I used to joke that anyone who died in my hotel room would be left dressed in my lingerie for the maids to find, but after that it wasn't so funny.

I would have done the same thing as your friend did. Now that I have an incall apartment, I'd try to make it look more like a professional business meeting with a lady than getting the bizness from a professional lady.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Seems like you experience helped you get through that event, I would have been scared out of my wits. Thankfully you were able to take care of him til he came too Maybe I should get certified in CPR and first aid just in case- you'll never know it happens until it happens.
We just discussed this in another thread, but I will repeat what I said then.

Since I am 65 years old, this could be a real senario. Sarah has standing orders from me that if I have a catastrophic event during a session, she is to call 9-11, give them the address, and leave. There is absolutly no reason for her to have to suffer what would surely be, at the very least, a rather uncomfortable situation.

Remember. When a person dies, the one least affected by the whole event is the person that dies. His troubles are over. There is no reason for an innocent person to have to endure troubles that can easilly be avoided. Originally Posted by Jackie S
I am about the same age as you, but I think the scenario is a little more complicated than you imagine. First of all, attempting to keep Sarah out of the picture is very chivalrous on your part. Second, it doesn't take into account her feelings or motivations regarding the incident.

The state of medical technology is such that your chances of surviving an episode is a lot greater than it was when we were kids. Having Sarah dial 9-1-1 & leave is going to instill in her (I'm guessing) a certain amount of guilt whether you live or not. You should trust her to be the ATF and adult that you have touted on this Board, and to make the decisions she deems appropriate at the time of the incident. If you trust her, you should trust her to make these decisions on her own.
I disagree. The incident of my death would soon be forgotten by all except my emmediate familly, but life has to go on, and there is no need to complicate another person's life, (and it would), because of something over which she had no controle.

Sure, the incident would have a profound affect on her, but having to endure all of the indignaties that the "authorities" would surley subject her too would do nothing to bring me back, or help her get on with life.

Trust me, regardless of how she would feel at the moment, she would thank me later for the consideration I showed her.
Is it legal to leave the scene if the death from natural causes?
Is it legal to leave the scene if the death from natural causes? Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I just stopped by and saw this topic and that is what I was thinking when reading Jackie's "wishes".

I wouldn't leave the scene even though it would be frightening. There is a wonderful woman in Dallas who this DID happen to several years back. She was there, stayed there until the coroner arrived and everything was fine.

I think that everything would NOT have been fine if she left.

Although I'm not an attorney and I don't know this for sure, I would think that this would fall under leaving the scene of a crime and although it's not a crime ... well, you get the idea.

I would NOT leave a client of mine if he died without handling the situation. I'm a good talker and I present pretty well in public and I just don't think that it would be a problem.

I would try to do what is right and it's a pretty good guess that many of the women here would do the same thing.

This is a tired topic but it's always an interesting one to discuss!!!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth

P.S. I wouldn't present "forms" for anyone to sign even in jest. A guy could be in his 40's and have a heart attack. And I've had men in their 60's leave me almost faint with their strength and sensuality. Age isn't the primary fact in overall health or at least I wouldn't think that.