Seeking Info

Hot Lil Lady...Damn go check her out and let us know man..Shit I would love to knock the bottom out of that one..Looks good but not much on the Menu
I texted her and she will send you a pic of her face, I am 99% sure she was working here 6 months or maybe a year ago. She said she is married now so a limited availability
Lol can’t stay out the game can she

Yep I’d like to enjoy that as well
I texted her and she will send you a pic of her face, I am 99% sure she was working here 6 months or maybe a year ago. She said she is married now so a limited availability Originally Posted by Nole312
Hey did she say what her donation was ??? Shit since she real I may try to hook up with her the next time she post

Thanks Nole….
Hey did she say what her donation was ??? Shit since she real I may try to hook up with her the next time she post

Thanks Nole…. Originally Posted by Jjsunday
150/200
That’s what she told me also 150/200
Ok good I was looking at a add of her this weekend and saw the $$$ and thought it may be 3, To me she looks good but not knowing anything about her I don't know if I would go that high.
This girl is Katie she has been reviewed on here a couple of times, and that’s not her in the pictures. I’ve seen her once. It was okay but not worth 150 though in my opinion. There also has been a couple reviews about her that she had people come to the door right after your session started. I know she was on some stuff pretty heavy at one point. But yeah she just got married and had a baby. And her location is a private residence. I won’t go visit. But that’s just me.