If you are feeling like your life is a trainwreck...

Go to www.livethesheendream.com and listen to what Charlie has to say about life!! Some of these are just hilarious.

I'm a peaceful man with bad intentions.

What would she be doing with a shrimp fork in her purse?

The run I was on made Sinatra, Flynn, Jagger and Richards look like droopy-eyed armless children.

Your an ameba and I am a rock star. I'm sorry!

I am just going to sail across the winds of the Universe with my Goddesses.
A legend in his own mind, or is it rebel without a clue!
he'll be ok until his money runs out
Whatever you think about Charlie, his publicist deserves the Nobel Prize for advertising.

Cheers,
Mazo.
Whatever you think about Charlie, his publicist deserves the Nobel Prize for advertising.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
The publicist quit.
http://www.tmz.com/2011/02/28/charli...ics-anonymous/
HA!!! I love it. This gorgeous Penthouse centerfold friend of mine in Hawaii dated him years ago, when she was really big into blow. Man, they were a derailed (pun intended) team. I remember dragging her out of bed from his suite at 5pm, looking like she had been hit by a freight train...and she had!! Ug. Grow the F up baby boy. You have kids!!
This is a guy who is really messed up, and it is sad to see. He looks very rough and run down, and is delusional in the things he says and does. Yes, he is "winning" in his own mind. But his family around him clearly is not.
I still say I want to open the Charlie Sheen fantasy camp. Charge people a modest fee to party with Charlie for the week in some resort in the sun.
I walked in to a media mogul party last night here in NY and the first thing Gumby said to me was "Warner Bros fired your boy Charlie today." I would say his run is over. What an idiot. Grow up and raise your kids. A classic example of too much too soon.
Well, when his enablers quit screwing him over by "helping him out" and he is allowed to actually reach his own low point, maybe he'll change. I seriously doubt he'll do it any other way. Sad for his family.

Thank goodness Bob Downey was allowed to hit bottom, though. Proves that when these guys (and gals) are allowed to feel the pain of their actions, they can change their lives. MAYBE Charlie will get there....

Wish I had been at that party - with you! - Miss Clair.
What an idiot. Grow up and raise your kids. A classic example of too much too soon. Originally Posted by ClairJordan
If I were the judge on the case, I'd terminate his parental rights.