The spanking enforced diet.

I’m overweight and I have been reading about a spanking enforced diet. Theoretically there would be a weigh-in once a week (or ever two weeks) and any weight gain would incur a punishment style of spanking, the number of “strokes” based on the weight gained, say on stroke per 1/10th of a pound. Weight loss could be “rewarded”.

I don’t really have anyone that could “help” me with this, would any providers be interested in this, it would be over the period of a couple of months, all the details could be worked out with discussion.
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say it's more of a fetish world thing to find that.
Depending on where you are located, you may be able to find a Domina that would almost certainly get into this.
Needs to be convent and close.
Mistress Daria in Plano, Maitresse Rennee in Dallas.
I know for sure either of them would love to give you some "inspiration"
Shame... I'm a little far from you and I've yet to perfect my telespanking skills

I love training. I'm very athletic myself, and so helping people achieve their personal goals is fascinating to watch! I currently have a man coming to me who also wanted our time together to be constructive in a similar way. He's not overweight, and does his best to maintain a healthy lifestyle, however we all do fall victim to temptation... and sometimes need corrective punishment. I think he enjoys it too much, lol. I also reward his good performance with the same from me.

Over time we've added other fun things, like the occasional cleansing, and training exercises

More than anything though, I just get off on the role play aspect of it.

~Mme X~