Pondering a bukkake party...

Something like this is hard to set up cuz people need to be comfortable around one another for this to be successful. Please feel free to pm me about this or comment ;-)
Finding someone to nut on your face wouldn't be difficult. It would be finding someone willing to pay $300 to have to wait his turn, rather than have you to himself, that might be problematic.
Finding someone to nut on your face wouldn't be difficult. It would be finding someone willing to pay $300 to have to wait his turn, rather than have you to himself, that might be problematic. Originally Posted by albundy
I didn't say a donation for that kind of party. I didn't give any details. But I have already successfully had upscale clients AFFORD to party as such. Not everyone can be as lucky. Thx for your super knowledgeable opinion.
As attractive as you are I don't see you having any problems getting your bukkake wish fulfilled.
Oklahoma City isn't that far from KC!! I'll make the trip!! Pm me if interested! Thanks!
  • Trey
  • 11-28-2015, 06:43 PM
I'm with Mr. Bundy, just can't see paying to do it. I don't think I'd even pay 20 bucks for it. If I can show up nut in your face and go I would think about it. I'm all for you making your money so if you got guys that will pay to mix spooge with other dudes on your face... go get paid. It's kinda like paying to watch dudes jack off and nut.

I think a girl in Houston did this and it worked out for her from what she said. She had a fluffer to get the guys ready maybe think about doing that.
I'm down ! PM me details.
Bukkake or gangbangs aren't for everybody, but people do partake in them. I've been to a few eccie gangbangs in Austin area and enjoyed them all. I think the donation plays a big part as to wether the event actually happens or not ($120-$180 1-1/2hr) and a good event organizers helps a lot... Feel free to pm me if you have any questions
Nadia let's chat. There are several local guys that would love to participate. There are a few in the works. Hugs