No AA

I guess this hobby will never be for me, seeing as about 99% of the providers who seem like real people & not scammers, all have "no AA" in their info. Is it haggling rates? Violent? Are they robbing people?? Just personal preference? I find it hard to believe every provider has had nothing but bad experiences every time they had a black client.
i see black gents... i likeEVERY color in the crayon box!

my only aa policy is
no arrogant assholes

if yore verified and respectful then youre ok in my book!
I personally believe it's either their own pimp telling her no because he wants job security OR because they think any black man is going to try to pimp them out. Just my opinion. I'm sorry you haven't had much luck. But stick around, there are some great providers here. Anybody that says different is grumpy for other reasons entirely.
Get the right references your golden . There’s plenty who see AA .
I've asked one or two providers about that, and the biggest reason and the local ladies response was that too many of them wanted to be pimps and were aggressive. Since there were plenty of other clients they just put no AA in their to reduce the stress level. I think like someone said if you have references from providers that have a solid reputation among the ladies you are going to find more open doors.
Even chartreuse?
Even chartreuse? Originally Posted by JussGettin1n
I'm chartreuse and I get laid all the time
Personally I think it's just racist. Every statement made for the no AA "preference " can be argued.
Not into black guys? You're telling me you're attracted to every client you have? Lol.
"They're all pimps/aggressive " that's why you screen them.

I've had bad experiences with clients of all colors but I dont gold it to their race but the individual.
And Layne is very right. I have noticed that many providers with management forbid them from seeing AA guys.
This subject comes up from time to time. Safety and hassle is what I have seen mentioned by those ladies in other threads. Even some black ladies say no AA or no AA under 50. Some ladies won't see young of any color. The guys get to pick by whatever standard they want so we can't get mad at them if they won't see young, race, fat, etc. But if you want to talk about discrimination, imagine how hard it is for a cop to get a lady on his day off.
Honestly I don’t see why girls won’t see a AA man if they are able to be verified.
It’s either their pimp or just plain racist in my opinion.

Not all AA men are horrible, I mean of corse if you don’t screen you can get a bad Apple. But in my experience I have met more poor excuses for human beings that are WHITE or mexican.

If anything the AA men that I have met are real gentleman, usually tip and are appreciative of the time we spend together. And I ALWAYS HEAR thanks for seeing me! Or they are hesitant to say they are AA in fear they won’t be seen

Also it’s gross that the AA men have to mention they are AA (serious eye roll)

Oh and another note lol I’m not 100% sure but I’m sure I have seen drug dealers or rappers or “thugs” guess what they aren’t cheap LMAO I spend more time with hagglers of other races than I do with AA clients.

But hey I guess it’s all preference lol I like the rainbow.
I am also available for "all the colors of the crayon box" in Dallas's words
As long as you're willing to give real world info if you don't have references.
Don't get discouraged too quickly. I see the best providers in the area posting on this thread!
I seek out women who say no AA. It's not because I encourage that kind of discrimination, I do it for personal reasons. I believe strongly that if a woman excludes certain races, she is definitely not LE It's just in my best interest to look for women who have this clause as I would think LE would want to catch any John they could.

And.... in a lot of cases, it's not necessarily white providers who have this no AA clause up. You'll see it with black and latina girls.
It's funny you say that, because I assume the ones with that restriction are actually real people myself. I find it hard to trust other providers are legit.