Larry Elder destroys systemic racism narrative

https://v.maga.host/ojt3PHz.mp4

There’s no argument here. “Systemic Racism” is a myth.
Sorry, but Larry Elder isn't highly regarded in the black community. I dunno why. Worked with a nerdy adult black programmer and he hated Larry. Wouldn't say why other than using the "T word."
Sorry, but Larry Elder isn't highly regarded in the black community. I dunno why. Worked with a nerdy adult black programmer and he hated Larry. Wouldn't say why other than using the "T word." Originally Posted by gnadfly

if it's the "Tom" word then that is the first thing any liberal black would say about a conservative black person. there's another "T" word .. Traitor.
Larry Elder is awesome, not afraid to speak the truth. You know it makes me wonder if the AA community realize how their image is really being tarnished by these thugs who are destroying our country right now. Kinda funny how they haven't burned down any welfare or unemployment buildings, and they aren't robbing any working man stores ( boots, clothing, gloves).
Elder is the quintessential Uncle Tom.. he's okay by me, but he is what he is.
Elder is the quintessential Uncle Tom.. he's okay by me, but he is what he is. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

why? because all conservative blacks must be an Uncle Tom to liberal blacks? what have the liberals in the Democratic party done for any minorities? nothing but welfare slavery. if that's what blacks really want then of course Elder is gonna be a Uncle Tom to them
why? because all conservative blacks must be an Uncle Tom to liberal blacks? Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
no.. I don't know why Elder chose to be an Uncle Tom, but it has nothing to do with conservatism. that "999" Pizza guy isn't an Uncle Tom
Definitely “Uncle Tom”.
  • oeb11
  • 06-03-2020, 06:54 PM
Interesting how folks who are not black freely think themselves expert in defining a person as "Uncle Tom"!
no.. I don't know why Elder chose to be an Uncle Tom, but it has nothing to do with conservatism. that "999" Pizza guy isn't an Uncle Tom Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Herman Cain? you'd think he'd be the ultimate Tom to many ghetto rats.

https://www.newsweek.com/herman-cain...-pizza-1386582
Electing Obama twice destroys that narrative. A majority of the electorate is white. I’ll drop the mic now.
https://v.maga.host/ojt3PHz.mp4

There’s no argument here. “Systemic Racism” is a myth. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
that video was made 4 years ago. That's the Rubin Report.

this is the longer version of the interview. 1 hour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFqVNPwsLNo
Elder is the quintessential Uncle Tom.. he's okay by me, but he is what he is. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

How so? Please educate me on what constitutes being an Uncle Tom or is it nothing more than an epithet used against someone who you disagree with politically?

This is my biggest problem with the left on this board and in society. Can you, are you willing to explain yourself?
How so? Please educate me on what constitutes being an Uncle Tom or is it nothing more than an epithet used against someone who you disagree with politically?

This is my biggest problem with the left on this board and in society. Can you, are you willing to explain yourself? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
My coworker wouldn't articulate why either other than to say Elder spoke too white and held too many white views.

Strange that describes many of Vietnamese I know or used to work with. But they don't call themselves "Uncle Tran."
My coworker wouldn't articulate why either other than to say Elder spoke too white and held too many white views.

Strange that describes many of Vietnamese I know or used to work with. But they don't call themselves "Uncle Tran." Originally Posted by gnadfly

"Uncle Tran."