URL / Website: -
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Hotel near downtown
Activities: DATY, Mish, and more could have been done
Hair Length and Color: Short and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Julie is cute. she is about 5"5, black hair, nice ass and tits, and seductive eyes.
Recommendation: Yes
They just don't get any better than Juicy Julie. The great looks, passion and underpriced for the quality. Damn she is so fine and talented.
I will agree with Rick.
Can I give it a forth. She knows how to make you feel fulfilled with her sexuality.
Does Julie have pics or ad anywhere and does she ever travel to other TN cities?
No ads except posts in a few of the local MeWe chat rooms. She has been to Knoxville and Chattanooga a few times. There are pictures that can be sent if you have an email address where you can get them. She is a doll MILF and loves sex with all holes open and begging to be filled. Very bi also.
What can a fella expect in terms of a donation for Julie?
User ID: -
Date: 08/12/2023
Name: Julie
Phone: 314-295-6067
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Nashville
State: Tennessee
Address: Hotel near downtown
Activities: DATY, Mish, and more could have been done
Hair Length and Color: Short and black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Julie is cute. she is about 5"5, black hair, nice ass and tits, and seductive eyes.
Recommendation: Yes Originally Posted by TheLongRun
Do you have pics or contact info for Julie?
Do you have pics or contact info for Julie? Originally Posted by kickasset
Her contact number is to the right of the line that is "Phone". Text her and inquire about donations and pictures.
Messaged Julie last week. Had an appointment for 10am on Friday but didn’t show up at my hotel. Messaged her a couple of times and she gave the standard “having an issue in my hotel and on the phone” message. Asked if we could meet later in the night and no reply. I messaged her again the next morning being a little upset and got the response that she had a car accident and was in the hospital.

Bummer but I would have loved to connect.
Not sure she can be considered UTR when her phone number is shown in the review. She's definitely on the radar..........
#12 - In our review forums, be mindful of the 'maturity' of threads you are posting to, ie. the date of the last item posted. We ask that you refrain from posting to a review in which the last post was made 30 or more days ago. Some exceptions may apply if you are providing relevant, valuable or updated information about the provider, but as a general rule of thumb, this can best be accomplished by writing a new review altogether and avoiding the bumping of old ones.

Thread Closed