~~~***Winter Wonderland***~~~

Snow Is In The Forecast For My Upcoming Road Trips.
What Can A TX Girl Do Indoors To Stay Warm?? Any Fun IA Activities To Do Outdoors When Its Snowing??

Attached Images File Type: jpg C-39.jpg (54.9 KB, 684 views) File Type: jpg 35.jpg (187.8 KB, 1789 views)
sioux City is a great place to visit!

with the hard rock there ect. lots to do ! :-)
I would really enjoy if you came!
Come south where it's warmer in Kansas City
Wow. Sexy!!

Have fun..stay warm!
sioux City is a great place to visit!

with the hard rock there ect. lots to do ! :-)
I would really enjoy if you came! Originally Posted by stevo_hs
I am always looking for new areas to check out. I will send a PM for more info soon.
3 more days before I hit the highway Hope to see my good ole' friends of DSM and CR!

~Kisses~
Welp no snow!! I am seeing piles laying around,but I was thinking I was going to get to see it falling and looking all white and pretty! I guess mother nature knew I was coming to town and would melt it away!! He he
So plans have changed and I am sticking around longer than planned, so don't miss your chance at a Sweet Sexy Slice Of American PIE!! ((DSM ONLY))
No more to CR or IC? I'm seeing a good chance of snow for Saturday...

(Worth a shot, right?)
I sent you an email about DSM
No more to CR or IC? I'm seeing a good chance of snow for Saturday...

(Worth a shot, right?) Originally Posted by TheHobby
Not enough responses and I don't go and sit or waste money on rooms lol So Sat I will be in ETX on my RZR enjoying the Mardi Gras Ride. All I want is Mud and Water for this event! he he
Not enough responses because she has cancelled at the last minute the last few times she advertised for CR. Why bother.
Not enough responses because she has cancelled at the last minute the last few times she advertised for CR. Why bother. Originally Posted by Edandgrace
I don't have to justify or explain myself,but if CR knew how to treat top of the line ladies I wouldn't worry with just showing up. I give prebook specials and P411 specials. I have to know if driving 13hrs is worth it or not. Again not in the business to sit and wait for something to hopefully happen.
Have you ever bothered to schedule? So who are you to say what you did?
And yes,I do wait till the last minute due to the fact soo many of yall are last minute. And I always want to give a place a benefit of a doubt just in case. But if I don't have enough prebooked I will cancel in a heartbeat. Trust and believe I get tired of canceling on the ones who do want to spend time with me.

So please miss me with that BS comment you made!! lmao!
Yes, booked 3 times. You cancelled w/i 8 to 12 hours all 3. No doubt, if I did that you would require a deposit. No worries.
Never have required or will require a deposit from anyone so can't point those fingers at me.
Shit happens all the time or again lack of responses or too many cancellations will result in me canceling. I have every right too. Where you going to pay for my room, gas,food or make sure I had enough to go back home on? Yeah didn't think so!! Probably booked an hr each time. lol
That is plenty of notice to cancel on. Could be like some and just NCNS you. Then what?
Ok done going back and forth cause it doesn't matter. Just not going to let you bash me and get away with it. Been around too long for this mess!
Not bashing. Just letting folks know. Booked 2 hours each time. Just saying that is why you didn’t get CR commitments. If all had gone well you could have counted on me for every time you visited. You are very attractive and no doubt a quality lady. Unreliable though.