The Licquor Cabinet

I am a beer drinker, but I like to offer the ladies a drink when they visit. What are the must haves in the Licquor Cabinet. I already keep Chardonnay and Gin for 2 of the ladies.
Banana flavored rufilin Liquor is always nice! LOL

Or Baileys White Chocolate! HUMMY!
No beer for me. Well I take that back - On my 21st bday I bought a case of Corona just for the hell of it. That was last year and I think that case is still in my pantry LOL. Other than that, I only drink socially. It's not something that's routine for me at all.
No beer for me. Well I take that back - On my 21st bday I bought a case of Corona just for the hell of it. That was last year and I think that case is still in my pantry LOL. Other than that, I only drink socially. It's not something that's routine for me at all. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Then how can I get you drunk and take advantage of you
Then how can I get you drunk and take advantage of you Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
Oh please please take advantage of me. As long as you tell me your intentions beforehand, I'm game LOL
Oh please please take advantage of me. As long as you tell me your intentions beforehand, I'm game LOL Originally Posted by Naomi4u
A hunting we will go, A hunting we will go Hi Ho....
I never drink when doing this. Too risky, and I would never drink from an open bottle or something I didnt buy. Sorry, been hit with shit before on a yaht when someones brother got me another glass of wine, then I had an allergic reaction to what he slipped me. He didnt get lucky, and I was amongst people I knew for a while so I was shocked this even happened, and pissed!

So no strangers feeding me alcohol. A few have been offended when I turn them down.

However, in my home, I prefer Belgium beer! love it! Palm is my fave. And any kind of white white, sweet or semi sweet.
Most ladies have their preferred drink posted in showcase or profile. Red wine or champagne for me!
However, in my home, I prefer Belgium beer! love it! Palm is my fave. And any kind of white white, sweet or semi sweet. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Amazing. As soon as you said this I thought of palm wine - Now that is stuff that will fuck you up! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_wine

*sigh* I miss home.
I'm really fucking boring I guess. My two favorite drinks are orange juice and milk. I'll have a beer every now and then. I like beer with chili on a cold day or pizza. I have no idea why I am saying this lol
I lived in the Philippines and had it there. I didnt realize it was this, YUM!
Amazing. As soon as you said this I thought of palm wine - Now that is stuff that will fuck you up! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palm_wine

*sigh* I miss home. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I prefer Belgium beer! love it! Palm is my fave. And any kind of white white, sweet or semi sweet. Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
OMG, talk about serendipity and Kismet!! My favorite barmaid was placing a lovely glass of Palm before me as I read this post!! How strange and two months ago I had not heard of Palm. I am not an exotic brewski guy but Palm is flavorful and modestly intense without being overwhelming. I am a fan.

Drink and the hobby is a tough topic. Sharing a cocktail or glass of wine is such a part of our social and romantic culture, but the horror stories are legion (I can tell a few) and the safest bet is to have a "dry" session. This pains me because Awl4knot Primary Hobby Schtick No. 1 includes a foreign bottled beverage, or its lively Italian counterpart. Yet even when the Schtick happens I limit my intake to a few sips, which seems like a waste.

My advice to the OP is to research what a basic home bar should have and follow that advice. But white wine and tequila seem to be faves.
OMG, talk about serendipity and Kismet!! My favorite barmaid was placing a lovely glass of Palm before me as I read this post!! How strange and two months ago I had not heard of Palm. I am not an exotic brewski guy but Palm is flavorful and modestly intense without being overwhelming. I am a fan.

Drink and the hobby is a tough topic. Sharing a cocktail or glass of wine is such a part of our social and romantic culture, but the horror stories are legion (I can tell a few) and the safest bet is to have a "dry" session. This pains me because Awl4knot Primary Hobby Schtick No. 1 includes a foreign bottled beverage, or its lively Italian counterpart. Yet even when the Schtick happens I limit my intake to a few sips, which seems like a waste.

My advice to the OP is to research what a basic home bar should have and follow that advice. But white wine and tequila seem to be faves. Originally Posted by awl4knot
Hummmm, its much easier than that! I keep what I like. When the gals see my ugly ass, they will drink just about anything! Love that ever clear!

I am very much in love with Ciroc Vodka

Ciroc & Cranberry

or

Coconut Ciroc & Pineapple Juice ( makes for a great drink for CIM )
I don't do outcalls so the drinks are on me lol. We keep a stock of wine, water, whiskey, vodka, beer, and juices at our incalls but for some reason we always run out of beer!

If I do drink, I prefer just a half of glass of wine before, then a bottle after.