Gosh damn, this place really has gone to SHIT, the CowGirls start out 1-1 (could have easily been 2-0), played 2 very good games and there are no Blue Kool-Aid or Haters posting?!!

Just read the damn title!!
Cowboys are going to go 11-5 this season.

11 Arrests, 5 Convictions.

Fucking 1-1 and some idiots are chanting "we dem boyz" all over the socials.

Like damn, calm down...
I my opinion still a wait and see ,,
This season we have 17 games. If Boys go 11 & 6 or even 10 & 7, they will be in decent shape because NFC East is a weak division. If Boys stays healthy 11 & 6 is possible. The key factor is injuries towards the latter part of the season. I guess we have to wait and see.
I expect the Eagles will win Monday. Something like 28-23
Cowboys are going to go 11-5 this season.

11 Arrests, 5 Convictions.

Originally Posted by Grace Preston
That.
is.
funny.
Super Bowl LVI
Feb. 13, 2022
SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA

Dallas Cowboys vs ??

Gitcha suma dat!!
The CowGirls O-Line doing the ‘Flex’ pre-snap on the last 2 plays of the game in kneel down victory formation was CLASSIC!
I expect the Eagles will win Monday. Something like 28-23 Originally Posted by Capital
Uhm....so how did THAT turn out for ya????

Hope you didn't bet too much 😎
Uhm....so how did THAT turn out for ya????

Hope you didn't bet too much 😎 Originally Posted by The Queen Sophie
  • BLM69
  • 09-29-2021, 04:08 AM
Super Bowl LVI
Feb. 13, 2022
SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA

Dallas Cowboys vs ??

Gitcha suma dat!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
You sound like Jerry Jones every year, cowboys always find a way to mess it up, they do look good this year though, I'm not holding my breath
^^ exactly ,,, playin Carolina sunday 3-0
^^ exactly ,,, playin Carolina sunday 3-0 Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Carolina has beaten the Jets (0-3), the Saints (2-1) and the Texans (1-2)...This is not the week to hold your breath on the CowGirls...The Girls actually have a pretty soft schedule the remainder of the year, they could easily win 10 of the last 14 making that a 12-5 winning record...Only winning their soft division isn’t enough and would be an underachievement for them. This team has the goods to win in the playoffs...They are playing very physical on both sides of the ball, especially the offense. Probably the most physical since Romo’s last full year and then Dak’s first...But the biggest difference between this year and last year is the defense. Micah Parsons’ is a baller and the secondary is a tremendous improvement.

So many improvements, the only good team in their division, fuck what Jerry says, he makes the Kool-Aid, I don’t drink anything he makes...This year’s team is passing the eye test for me and everyone’s in the Sports Media World of former players who know what they are seeing and if Dak stays healthy this looks good, real good!
You guys are all forgetting that Jerry made a deal with the devil to get that 3rd super bowl win. Satan will not allow another title until Jerry’s soul is delivered to him.