IP Banned on OH2

For some reason I can't log into OH2 anymore and always get this error. Anyone else have this problem?
Yep same thing is happening to me
Interesting… just got the same thing….
it was working just fine earlier this morning
Same here
  • slap
  • 01-11-2022, 10:54 AM
I’m getting a “connection is not private” “ may be stealing your info” warnings when I try to view their page.

Getting hacked?
Same here... I can not get in.
I’m getting a “connection is not private” “ may be stealing your info” warnings when I try to view their page.

Getting hacked? Originally Posted by slap
Probably a configuration error with their SSL certificate.
Cool glad it just wasn't me. Thanks for all the replies! Hopefully we can get a fix.
from my understanding the site is down or something like that but yes same issue for me and a few ppl I know... it happened last night as well for a few hours and woke up this morning to it fine and then now back to the error
Apparently ck1942 did post on OH2 that these outages will occur with some frequency until mid-February when some server upgrades are complete.
It appears that so many providers are joining OH2 because of the immunity they receive for outing/robbing hobbyists, can give shitty service or NCNS with no repercussions of a bad review or intel following them and being able to charge twice as much for doing so, that the system is overloaded. And with girls who otherwise would not be able to be a provider as they would not last a week on a site where everyone is an equal!

And, like clockwork, I know I can count one or more of my post followers to also post after me. It is amazing that after I make a post, the next few posts after mine are from members I have on ignore!
Nevermind. Not worth it.
This is what happens when you don't write your request on the back of a Franklin and forward it to admin there
It appears that so many providers are joining OH2 because of the immunity they receive for outing/robbing hobbyists, can give shitty service or NCNS with no repercussions of a bad review or intel following them and being able to charge twice as much for doing so, that the system is overloaded. And with girls who otherwise would not be able to be a provider as they would not last a week on a site where everyone is an equal! Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
Quoting for posterity, in case he has a change of heart before his hour is up.