Defund the Police!

Yeah.... That's the Ticket!

But let's make sure we do this right...

1. We need to deactivate all 911 calls made using phones owned by dim-retards who favor defunding the popo! That should improve response times for the rest of us!

2. Let's tell the Secret Service they will be out of work if Biden is elected. Sorry folks, you're defunded! Dim-retard Presidents don't want your protection!

3. Maybe we can run a little real-life experiment somewhere. You know, set up a 51st state for the no-popo crowd to see what it's actually like to live in a place with no LE. We can carve it out of part of Alaska or Nevada or North Dakota. Let's name the new state Anarchia.

One more winning issue for the dim-retards to add to their brilliant platform in 2020!

They must be spending a ton of money on voter focus groups to come up with these amazing ideas!

Dim-retards are now the party of open borders, free healthcare for illegals, late-term abortions, free sex-change operations, permanent pandemic shutdowns of the economy, higher crime, higher taxes, and.... unchecked anarchy in the streets!

Did I leave anything out?

What a winning message they have embraced as the election nears!!

I'm always for smaller govt. Some of these officers need to go just like there are bad janitors and middle managers.

Until recently I was against police having paramilitary weapons and vehicles but these riots have convinced me otherwise.

But to "defund the police" is unquestionably stupid. Why don't we "defund the courts" while we are at it?
Some of these officers need to go Originally Posted by gnadfly
the Buffalo Cops are in "solidarity" with the 2 bad actors.. all 57 resigned the emergency force.

https://nypost.com/2020/06/05/buffal...arity-of-cops/

Fuckers are still employed as Cops, though.. their bullshit solidarity is meaningless, unless they quit the police force. lazy Bastards just don't want the extra duty, and they don't want to stand for justice. which is why police are so hated by so many.
the Buffalo Cops are in "solidarity" with the 2 bad actors.. all 57 resigned the emergency force.

Fuckers are still employed as Cops, though.. their bullshit solidarity is meaningless, unless they quit the police force. lazy Bastards just don't want the extra duty, and they don't want to stand for justice. which is why police are so hated by so many. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

the only people who hate police are criminals and liberals.

BAHHAA
Yeah.... That's the Ticket!

But let's make sure we do this right...

3. Maybe we can run a little real-life experiment somewhere. You know, set up a 51st state for the no-popo crowd to see what it's actually like to live in a place with no LE. We can carve it out of part of Alaska or Nevada or North Dakota. Let's name the new state Anarchia.
Originally Posted by lustylad

No need, let it be Los Angeles or New York city or both! That's what Federalism is all about. Let states experiment to find the best solution for all states.

I'm beginning to really like this idea. A real life Purge and Vegas could take bets on say which city reaches 100, 000 dead the fastest! Yeah, that's the ticket!

Fuckers are still employed as Cops, though.. their bullshit solidarity is meaningless, unless they quit the police force. lazy Bastards just don't want the extra duty, and they don't want to stand for justice. which is why police are so hated by so many. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
You're kidding me. One of the cops tried to help him up. Cops are on the move, get out of their way. Not their fault he's 75.

Also, stop putting police in no win situations like that.

Next time you need enforcement, call Lizzo!
McTrumpy is BACK!!!
Originally Posted by yitzchak

thank yous valued poster!
the only people who hate police are criminals and liberals.

BAHHAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Wait until they call 911 and get a recorded message to call back next year!
Wait until they call 911 and get a recorded message to call back next year! Originally Posted by LexusLover
They said they were changing the number to 311. You’ll get Antifa
No need, let it be Los Angeles or New York city or both! That's what Federalism is all about. Let states experiment to find the best solution for all states.

I'm beginning to really like this idea. A real life Purge and Vegas could take bets on say which city reaches 100, 000 dead the fastest! Yeah, that's the ticket! Originally Posted by HedonistForever
If we're talking body count the Chicago is the bluest of the blue. We can put up a fence to mark it from the rest of the country. We should also set up immigration stations for anyone who walks out and shows that a family member voted republican in the last election. Every refugee can make a public statement. I figure in ten years the elites living in the tall buildings will get tired of the daily combat and ambushes.
They said they were changing the number to 311. You’ll get Antifa Originally Posted by bambino
Thanks for telling me.

And all this time I thought 311 in Houston was for City information.

I need Antifa to hurry up and get over here....it's urgent.
I think california is pretty much on its way to 3rd world status. 80% of it is.
You're kidding me. One of the cops tried to help him up. Cops are on the move, get out of their way. Not their fault he's 75.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
you're bullshitting me.. that Cop made a slight move toward the Septuagenarian, but a slight tap on the shoulder from his Fellow Cop, and he backed off in a hurry.. didn't want his teammates to think he looked wimpy trying to help a bleeding Codger.

not their fault? 2 of the SOB's are arrested now.

https://www.dailypress.com/nation-wo...dky-story.html

was this post of yours a deliberate Troll? hard to tell with y'all.