Trump on Trump on ramps

Here is Trump walking down a ramp after his commencement speech at West Point yesterday:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271902553417138176

Here is his tweet describing the video that you just watched:

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/...00237809414149

Open those in different windows so can compare them. Do any of you think that his description matches the tape? Maybe he really does have a fear of stairs/non level surfaces. Perhaps he is just has a somewhat common fear of heights. That tweet, however, asks his followers to believe his words over their own eyes. Kinda strange, no?

Here's another clip of him taking a drink during his speech yesterday:

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1271820635040362497

I thought it was bone spurs in his feet that kept him out of Vietnam. I did not know that it was bone spurs in his right elbow. Maybe a golf injury? Any thoughts?
Metastatic bone spurs, Dog.
yawn
Any thoughts? Originally Posted by smokedog01

From this post? Naw.
Maybe he was trying to chew gum too and he started chewing the last 2 feet and stumbled off the ramp
From this post? Naw. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
My dog is way smarter than the dogs that have posted in this thread.
My dog is way smarter than the dogs that have posted in this thread. Originally Posted by bambino
My suspicion is that your dog is smarter than you, too.

Trump is an overweight, weak, 74 year old man. He may be in the early stages of senility. (read his tweets)

I don't understand why anyone would want him to serve another 4 years.
I don't understand why anyone would want him to serve another 4 years. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
That's an easy one. Look at the alternative.
My suspicion is that your dog is smarter than you, too.

Trump is an overweight, weak, 74 year old man. He may be in the early stages of senility. (read his tweets)

I don't understand why anyone would want him to serve another 4 years. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
yawn
My dog is way smarter than the dogs that have posted in this thread. Originally Posted by bambino

So you think that the way he went down that ramp or drank that water is completely normal? Was his tweeted explanation of it a lie in the face of video evidence or was it an example of Trump's well known self-deprecating sense of humor? It can only be one of those two options. Unless he actually is as retarded as he walks and drinks.
So you think that the way he went down that ramp or drank that water is completely normal? Was his tweeted explanation of it a lie in the face of video evidence or was it an example of Trump's well known self-deprecating sense of humor? It can only be one of those two options. Unless he actually is as retarded as he walks and drinks. Originally Posted by smokedog01
BIG NOTHING yawn

fake sensational news
BIG NOTHING yawn

fake sensational news Originally Posted by winn dixie

How is an unedited video of Trump at the West Point commencement fake news? What has been sensationalized? C-span is fake news now?
How is an unedited video of Trump at the West Point commencement fake news? What has been sensationalized? C-span is fake news now? Originally Posted by smokedog01
Its a non story! Most men his age walk that way down a ramp. It appears more like knee problems! Thats news worthy? Go for it!
The glass of water was slippery! Thats news worthy? Go for it!
You watch too much conspiracy theorist madcow
Its a non story! Most men his age walk that way down a ramp. It appears more like knee problems! Thats news worthy? Go for it!
You watch too much conspiracy theorist madcow Originally Posted by winn dixie

What he said!

You watch too much conspiracy theorist madcow Originally Posted by winn dixie

He may very well have a bad knee. The cup being slippery is ridiculous. He's not 5 years old for fucks sake.