African Dust Cloud

There's a African dust cloud coming towards our Beautiful Country as we speak! It's more worse than the Caravan from Central America! We need a Wall in Florida! Stop the Dust!
What an idiotic thread.

Will the skies get dark when it arrives?

Bahahahahahahahahahahahaha
  • oeb11
  • 06-15-2020, 06:06 PM
I have LD on ignore - however - I suspect the focus is _ "It is all Trump's Fault"!
usual liberal screed.
I have LD on ignore - however - I suspect the focus is _ "It is all Trump's Fault"!
usual liberal screed. Originally Posted by oeb11
You're not missing anything!
“More worse”?????? Whadda genius.
  • oeb11
  • 06-15-2020, 06:30 PM
Liberal teacher's Union education.

Wants more of same for American kids.

Afraid to be passed up by those with a better education.
usual liberal screed. Originally Posted by oeb11

I don't have him on ignore ( yet ) but as usual, no article explaining what the fuck he is talking about. I was sure before I opened the thread it would have to do with Black Lives Matter being the "cloud" but I guess I was wrong but who knows?
I don't have him on ignore ( yet ) but as usual, no article explaining what the fuck he is talking about. I was sure before I opened the thread it would have to do with Black Lives Matter being the "cloud" but I guess I was wrong but who knows? Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I had to Google it and a chron article discussing the yearly Sahara dust cloud approaching Texas/came up. He even lifted the Snarky caravan comment from their comments section.
I had to Google it and a chron article discussing the yearly Sahara dust cloud approaching Texas/came up. He even lifted the Snarky caravan comment from their comments section. Originally Posted by eccielover
That’s “more” better.
Well...six of you read it, and posted responses. If it's idiotic, what does that say about you six?
Well...six of you read it, and posted responses. If it's idiotic, what does that say about you six? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
Unfortunately, it's on the server as a view. It got me.

And you.
There's a African dust cloud coming towards our Beautiful Country as we speak! It's more worse than the Caravan from Central America! We need a Wall in Florida! Stop the Dust! Originally Posted by Lapdog

oh please... stop yanking peoples chain.

this dust cloud from africa is annual event. happens every year.

the dust cloud is fine sand from the Sahara desert, North Africa.

I think Saudi Arabia's sand also sends their love too.
  • oeb11
  • 06-16-2020, 07:56 AM
Unfortunately, it's on the server as a view. It got me.

And you.
Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

for those with no idea about science due to a Liberal teacher's Union education - "The Sun will come up , Tomorrow, Bet Your bottom ruble /yen that Tomorrow"....
Well...six of you read it, and posted responses. If it's idiotic, what does that say about you six? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Same thing it says about you responding I guess. If this whole "subject" is idiotic, what "compelled" you to comment? "Oh, this is idiotic so let me jump in"?

My comment was, I couldn't read what the OP was talking about because he didn't include the article and yes, I thought it might be idiotic which is why I didn't try to Google it to find out, it just wasn't that interesting. I couldn't judge whether it was "idiotic" unless I read about of which he spoke.
  • oeb11
  • 06-16-2020, 10:21 AM
More Lib DPST hypocrisy - it is "Idiotic" to open the thread for Conservatives - not so LibDPST's such as 9500.