obama's shadow govt.

just throwing it out there. this was kind of back of my mind since 2017.

I think Obama's shadow govt which consist of 30,000 OFA (Organisation For Action) maybe behind the antifa and BLM riots funded with soros money.

https://myemail.constantcontact.com/...id=s4BnY23lnLI
  • oeb11
  • 06-16-2020, 10:31 AM
I have no doubt the deep state folks do love the de-stabilization of the OBLM riots and looting.

I wonder how Stokely Carmichael and Malcolm X would react to figuring out they were being used, and the LibDPST's were just patronizing them and their cause???
Same thing going on now.
I have no doubt the deep state folks do love the de-stabilization of the OBLM riots and looting.

I wonder how Stokely Carmichael and Malcolm X would react to figuring out they were being used, and the LibDPST's were just patronizing them and their cause???
Same thing going on now. Originally Posted by oeb11
and yes on top of that.

I think Obama has been blackmailing D.C. politicians, judges, officers with the illegal spying they were doing. black ops.

also, whats going on out there feels like a slash and burn operation. its like they're sending a message. come after us, we'll burn everything to the ground.
no mm. this was going on before trump.
Thats what a conspiracy sounds like. I started the Turkish one. Have you been trying to find news?
no mm. this was going on before trump. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Sure.. Jan
This is the truth about Obama right here. He was nothing but a liar and a deceiver and the dumb liberals fell for it. Most of them will carry the torch for that punk until the day they die.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytIWeHyFqpc

Originally Posted by matchingmole
  • oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 08:11 AM
Thank You for your contribution - mm - shouldn't it be a black first hlding the knife????
obama's shadow govt. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Either before or right after Durham plops some of these perps behind bars, someone is going to have to get MM's permission to use his flush GIF, but edit it to include the #OBAMAGATE perps.

Hmmmm, I wonder if having to ask MM permission to use it is considered a form of cruel and unusual punishment...
Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

if you say so