Asian Privilege

Asian people make more money in the Estados Unidos than any other race.

Asian people have higher test scores than any other race on the SAT and ACT.

Asian people have higher educational achievements in this country than any other race.

Since all races/ethnicities are completely equal, the only reasonable conclusion is that Asian people benefit from Asian privilege.

They should apologize for their unearned success.
  • oeb11
  • 06-17-2020, 08:07 AM
All Asians should immediately get down and kow-tow to the OBLM movement - and forward all their illegal profits to support the victims of slavery.

reparations is not enough - OBLM rules Amerika- and anyone foolish enough to actually work for living and obey the law will get a visit from ideology orthodoxy police of the AntiFa in short order.

Lib Blacks hate the asians for working and being successful.
being successful in life is purely based upon things being handed to you
Here's the other thing Asians do: support other Asians. I worked with many Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans in IT. They band together! Not just in IT but in real estate and other ventures.

They don't waste time calling each other racists or fighting over useless shit. They will help each other especially if they are related. I can't tell you the times I asked "What happened to this issue?" at work and an Asian told me he contacted somebody outside the company to have it resolved. One woman contact her husband who provided a code fix.

On their FB page they like to post evidence of their success..beautiful homes, cars, prideful pictures of the family all dressed up. But do I see an occidental pictured in the parties they throw? No.
Here's the other thing Asians do: support other Asians. I worked with many Chinese, Vietnamese and Koreans in IT. They band together! Not just in IT but in real estate and other ventures.

They don't waste time calling each other racists or fighting over useless shit. They will help each other especially if they are related. I can't tell you the times I asked "What happened to this issue?" at work and an Asian told me he contacted somebody outside the company to have it resolved. One woman contact her husband who provided a code fix.

On their FB page they like to post evidence of their success..beautiful homes, cars, prideful pictures of the family all dressed up. But do I see an occidental pictured in the parties they throw? No. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I think you're right. Most Asians I've met I really liked them. They are very friendly people and fun to be around especially Vietnamese.
Damn, I thought Asian Privilege meant the massage girl could do what ever she wanted.
Here's the other thing Asians do: support other Asians. Originally Posted by gnadfly
... particularly family members and extended family members.

Strong family values. Obsession with education. Tireless work ethic.

Over the years I have regularly interacted with them professionally and personally.

I never knew of any of them who collected Henry rifles.
Damn, I thought Asian Privilege meant the massage girl could do what ever she wanted. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
It means that too!
... particularly family members and extended family members.

Strong family values. Obsession with education. Tireless work ethic.

Over the years I have regularly interacted with them professionally and personally.

I never knew of any of them who collected Henry rifles. Originally Posted by LexusLover
In my experience I have found the same thing.

(Privately, many tell me they think that Lucas McCain and Yssup Rider suck each others cocks)
In my experience I have found the same thing. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Although a fictional tale, the James Michener book Centennial is fact based and describes the initial use of Chinese (if I recall correctly) in the sugar beet farming industry in Colorado and why the farmers converted to using workers from South of our border to work the beet crops.

It was the ambitious and almost tireless work standards of the Orientals, who ended up competing against the farmers for whom the worked while still working for the farmers in the sugar beet industry.

Most of the Orientals with whom I had exposure were Koreans. One clearly apparent quality: frugal!
Frugal is a little too nice.
I agree asians for the most part are motivated and successful. However they are very impatient.
AND THE WORST DRIVERS ON THE PLANET.
Although a fictional tale, the James Michener book Centennial is fact based and describes the initial use of Chinese (if I recall correctly) in the sugar beet farming industry in Colorado and why the farmers converted to using workers from South of our border to work the beet crops.

It was the ambitious and almost tireless work standards of the Orientals, who ended up competing against the farmers for whom the worked while still working for the farmers in the sugar beet industry.

Most of the Orientals with whom I had exposure were Koreans. One clearly apparent quality: frugal! Originally Posted by LexusLover

borderline cheap. i've seen old asian ladies at CVS tie up the checkout for 10 minutes over a lousy 20 cent off coupon.

of course half of the fault are the dummies at the register who weren't trained on how to do a refund and have to call a manager to do it.
borderline cheap. i've seen old asian ladies at CVS tie up the checkout for 10 minutes over a lousy 20 cent off coupon.

of course half of the fault are the dummies at the register who weren't trained on how to do a refund and have to call a manager to do it. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
That is an example of them using their privilege!
That is an example of them using their privilege! Originally Posted by friendly fred

i insert my white privilege during spa sessions.

BAHHAA