Mission BBQ

I stopped in for lunch today. First time there. I ordered a chopped brisket Sammy with Mac n cheese. So I’m eating and over the PA system, a request comes out. It’s 12 noon and we ask all to stand for the playing of the national anthem. Everyone stood, nobody sat or kneeled. Pretty cool. There was several military people there. Is Mission a National chain?
That's what you call knowing your clientele. I wish I could give them some business.
Is Mission a National chain? Originally Posted by bambino
If it is ... it won't be for long!

https://mission-bbq.com/locations

Encountered similar at Lafayette, Louisiana airport, I believe, could have been Monroe. At high Noon they play the National anthem throughout the airport. Most people stop and listen. Some salute or place hand over heart
I'm ready to begin a movement entitled:

Honoring U.S. Flag Matters
If it is ... it won't be for long!

https://mission-bbq.com/locations

Originally Posted by LexusLover
They had a truck like that parked there.
I stopped in for lunch today. First time there. I ordered a chopped brisket Sammy with Mac n cheese. So I’m eating and over the PA system, a request comes out. It’s 12 noon and we ask all to stand for the playing of the national anthem. Everyone stood, nobody sat or kneeled. Pretty cool. There was several military people there. Is Mission a National chain? Originally Posted by bambino

too bad they don't have any Texas locations. i'd go there for the food and the flag.

there is one in Louisville so next time i make the pilgrimage to the homeland i'll make a point to check this place out.

i'm guessing they won't throw me out for wearing a MAGA hat ...
too bad they don't have any Texas locations. i'd go there for the food and the flag.

there is one in Louisville so next time i make the pilgrimage to the homeland i'll make a point to check this place out.

i'm guessing they won't throw me out for wearing a MAGA hat ... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Not sure about Texas. The BBQ there is god like worship. It’s really just beef with salt/ peeper seasoning. Nothing special. I’m sure Mission BBQ isn’t interested in a franchise in Austin.
Not sure about Texas. The BBQ there is god like worship. It’s really just beef with salt/ peeper seasoning. Nothing special. I’m sure Mission BBQ isn’t interested in a franchise in Austin. Originally Posted by bambino

why not? it would irk those liberals to death!

BAAGHHAAAA
why not? it would irk those liberals to death!

BAAGHHAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I’d be all for it. But as a business proposal, it wouldn’t work.
well, they don't have bikini babes.

i know, its another breastraunt with a military theme.

the Bombshells, however, do! they are a texas chain.

theres one in austin.

http://www.4bombshells.com/default.aspx