LE or NOT LE.. Please vote YES or NO

This is a real email that came in a few mins ago requesting an appt in NOLA.. I wont be seeing him.. I made that clear.. But just for fun, lets see what ya'll think..

P.S.. Ladies, PM me for this Handle

IT READS:

Hey sweetie do you offer any kind of oral only session something I could get in and out real quick with? Sorry busy as shit this week
absolutely
LE w/o a doubt
I would tell him you could see him next week, when he was not so busy,LOL
Yes in Louisiana oral sex for money is a felony. They are trying to set you up for a felony arrest., and sex offfender registration.

http://wwav-no.org/programs/no-justice/scan
Wow really? I was thinking about going to Louisiana in the next few months maybe I wont now :/
Here was my reply..

It reads:

Why in the hell, would you word an email like that??? You been doing the hobby long?? Please do not ever talk to me like that again..

"ORAL DURING A SESSION".. You sound like a cop.. BYE

I went to Walmart.. When I returned, I had this waiting in my inbox..

Here was his reply..

It reads:

This is a private message first of all!!! Second
I have talked to other reputable local providers like that and they did not flip out and as you can see I have many reviews and you could easily check to see I am legit I guess that just pissed you off asking for a condensed session sorry later

I AM DONE WRITING HIM NOW.. THANKS YA'LL
Girl.. Dont let it stop you.. Most of the guys are great and dont have to take cuffs to work.. Just screen good, And dont be worried about turning anyone down if u get a bad vibe..
Here was my reply..

It reads:

Why in the hell, would you word an email like that??? You been doing the hobby long?? Please do not ever talk to me like that again..

"ORAL DURING A SESSION".. You sound like a cop.. BYE

I went to Walmart.. When I returned, I had this waiting in my inbox..

Here was his reply..

It reads:

This is a private message first of all!!! Second
I have talked to other reputable local providers like that and they did not flip out and as you can see I have many reviews and you could easily check to see I am legit I guess that just pissed you off asking for a condensed session sorry later

I AM DONE WRITING HIM NOW.. THANKS YA'LL Originally Posted by Autumn Night
So was this an actual EMAIL or a Private Message from someone here on the board? From his reply it looks like he's saying it was a PM. If it was a PM from here then I think it probably was a hobbyist with the attitude of "oh i got reviews, i'm established, i got a rep, so I'll just PM whatever I want and not worry about politeness or discretion". Some people just don't think much before hitting that "send" button. I guess if it was a PM it could be from a compromised account taken over by LE but the first scenario feels more likely to me.
Rule Number 1 in Hobby Club: Do not scare the providers.

Whether LE or arrogant hobbyist, we at least know he's an asshat.
It was a PM from a Member in New Orleans
  • jwood
  • 10-20-2011, 06:19 AM
Autumn, come back to the country.
Sounds like Le and not a hobbyist wether he emails you or not most hobbyist dont say anything at all they either fill out a form on your site Or they email you with all their info ,reviews references etc,,,
You have to be careful now during election time -Pm him back telling him you went the dentist and had oral surgery you dont want or need another root canal. always listen to your instincts if you fill somthing isnt right most probably it isnt ,be safe
Chances are he is just clueless. Still, watch out!
I would say it is a strong possibility it could be LE, but another strong possibility it could be a BSer. Nowadays depending on the city, Le isn't that straight forward. But you never know

Regardless Don't see that Individual, I wouldn't even email him back.

Screen, Screen, Screen. Be safe!!