Vieux Carre warning

Hey, it's Katie. I worked with VCC up until today. Just a warning to everyone, it's a pimp run business that cheats their providers out of money and threatens the girls. I found out "Nicole" aka Michael cheated me out of $5000 dollars from an out of state client. It's a shitty business that you should not get involved in. Katie and Kim are still available for regulars email me at soulshine0128@gmail don't fall into VCC's games with "Nicole" Michael
n/m
So you looking for a pimp now?
Tiger, what is n/m?
n/m = nevermind
why would anyone want to have a pimp to beat them, take their money, is beyond me oh well..
why would anyone want to have a pimp to beat them, take their money, is beyond me oh well.. Originally Posted by mirandalee
I highly doubt anyone "wants" a situation like that. Most times, I'm sure they can't escape the pimp grip.
I agree with you tia travels but why would anyone wanna put themselves in that situation in the first place i guess they have their reason and I dont get it...
I'm sure sometimes they don't realize a boyfriend is a pimp til it's too late and they're threatened and beat up if they choose to leave. Others are just stupid.
Im single so wouldnt know how a boyfriend could turn out to be a pimp. I would not ever date thugs or drug dealears rather feel safe and avoid issues you know what i mean lol.. hows your touring going tia babe?
I'm confused how one thread says she is no longer working, and now she is saying she is available. Just my .02, and it's a short fuse kinda day...
This schmuck has started a new service "paramour intro", and is up to his same shit. His real name is H*n*ri*k *j*m*i*b* and if you google his name you will find he is a serial rapist

Staff Edit. You may not post RL names in the open. This has been edited. If anyone wants to know more, you may send a PM to the OP. CZ
I thought it was a mature adult film woman who started Paramour Intro?
She is but James is actually the one in charge. She unknowingly helped him when he was busted and outed months back. She's not from here so had no idea who he really was
Oh geez!