Quittin is Hard...

Was getting a strong itch. As some of you know, I pretty much had it with the scene. Fell off the wagon a little today and reached out to my typical go to whores. Of course, no response because availability is garbage around here thanks to an over saturated mongers market, so I took my cash and bought myself something. Feels pretty good knowing I didn't give up my hard earned cash to get a nut in some girl who doesn't give a shit anyway, and actually got something tangible and useful.

I might get used to this
Keep up the good work ladies, I'll be weened off in no time!
I've sworn it off multiple times over the past few years. Definitely seeing fewer. Still get the itch but nowhere near as satisfying as it used to be. When you pay and don't get the thrill you know it's time!
FreeLancer - you are lucky - you are in the right market for quitting. It is like involuntary rehab.
Good reason to keep the UTRs happy
Also depends on the itch you're getting may make you quit
Kudos to quitting.
Those that advertise make quitting so easy. They make this simple transaction so frustratingly complicated.

If you dont want to quit (and you should), try seeking. Thats where all the untapped trim is. Subscribe for 1 month and message every girl within 100 miles.
Also depends on the itch you're getting may make you quit Originally Posted by Scoot642
Yeah, or burning. Watch out for those BBBJ throat explosions. Picked me up a little present doing that.
Kudos to quitting.
Those that advertise make quitting so easy. They make this simple transaction so frustratingly complicated.

If you dont want to quit (and you should), try seeking. Thats where all the untapped trim is. Subscribe for 1 month and message every girl within 100 miles. Originally Posted by FatCity
Originally Posted by hortical
You had to watch a video and answer some questions to have your band rescinded...?
You had to watch a video and answer some questions to have your band rescinded...? Originally Posted by ignoramus
It was actually a suspension, I misspoke. They said future 'transgressions' would result in a ban. Sorry for causing confusion...
Took a 6 month break and it was easier then I thought.............almost broke down a few times but the shitty weather helped convince me to not leave the warm dry house............former cum dump stops over mid May.....and its all over......bitch sucked one load out of me and hopped on for a second..........now I can't stop.