URL / Website: -
City: San Antonio
State: Texas
Address: Loop 410
Activities: LFK, DFK, FIV, BBBJ, dances, lots of touching
Hair Length and Color: Brown just past her shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Cute, mid 20s, single mom with a slight mommy tummy, b-cups that sag but still responsive
Recommendation: Yes
Well done sir
In a glass thats reused. Bottoe beer for me. Lol
Was this vip upstairs or down?
I had a similar treatment at the Palace years ago. Drink the bottle beer at strip clubs to avoid cum residue. I know...ewwww
Down
was this on the back wall where the lap dance section is or on the elevated platform area right behind the dance area? only asking since the lapdance area does not give any privacy at all
Bravo.
Back wall.
I believe I know this one. I had ventured to Austin and also the palace many times, and seem to have missed some good tang. Recently at the palace and was wondering why there arent more threads on this. I have made it a point to go more often and found a hodgepodge of dancers whom I have put down or were willing to get put down. I thought they had moved on to other pastures but I guess they have alot of leeway. Also I feel I have wasted too much time on my lastest hunt and going to try see old game. The funniest part was 2 of them girls did not recognize me.the lion does not always catch the zebra. Hopefully more members can give info.i will supply any scouting report s when some action actually happens to me.