Reporting to the new Regime

• oeb11
  • 01-23-2021, 04:29 AM
I will need to report Oeb11 for resistance to the new regime.

I will be reporting Oeb11 for excessive dramatization and crying. Intolerable under the new regime. I will also request that they institute memo 437 protocols.

I will be reporting Oeb11 for what seems like support for the insurrection. That’s intolerable snd the DpST must be made aware.

No one gives a fuck what Larry Elders says. And I will be reporting your post and his words to the DpST for review.

Oeb11 I have personally reported you to the DpST ministry of intelligence in order to ensure that your posts are reviewed so that you can soon be interviewed in accordance with Memo 437.

It is their sincere hope that you will comply and provide information regarding other members of your revolution.

Oeb you have been reported to the DpST. I have forwarded all your posts to their headquarters and they are going to follow Memo 437 protocols. Expect their visit and interview soon.

Oeb11 I have reported you to the DpST. They will be reviewing your posts and acting accordingly to Memo 437.

OEB11. I have officially reported you to theDpST Thought Police. Expect the knock on the door anytime. I happen to know that they are following Memo 437 Protocols and will be rounding you and yours up soon.

I will have to come up with some acronyms because then I can insult people and claim I’m not.

Maybe they should kick out the white supremacists xenophobes homophobe and racists and then build from there. Not sure how many people would be left but it’d be a good foundation.

Comment - no acronyms needed - One has an excellent start on a totalitarian orwellian country - that will swallow up and destroy the very supporters of the intellectually bankrupt marxist ideals they so venerate, on their knees!
And when the Stalinist jackboot midnight enforcer knock comes to One's Door - there will be No One to Speak for One.!1
  • oeb11
  • 01-23-2021, 04:36 AM
Finally you come up with a post that is at least somewhat original.

One can only guess how many times this will be recycled in the future
  • WTF
  • 01-23-2021, 06:19 AM
Finally you come up with a post that is at least somewhat original.

One can only guess how many times this will be recycled in the future Originally Posted by Jam3768
What? No more DPST from Rainman?

Come on man!
I will need to report Oeb11 for resistance to the new regime.

I will be reporting Oeb11 for excessive dramatization and crying. Intolerable under the new regime. I will also request that they institute memo 437 protocols.

I will be reporting Oeb11 for what seems like support for the insurrection. That’s intolerable snd the DpST must be made aware.

No one gives a fuck what Larry Elders says. And I will be reporting your post and his words to the DpST for review.

Oeb11 I have personally reported you to the DpST ministry of intelligence in order to ensure that your posts are reviewed so that you can soon be interviewed in accordance with Memo 437.

It is their sincere hope that you will comply and provide information regarding other members of your revolution.

Oeb you have been reported to the DpST. I have forwarded all your posts to their headquarters and they are going to follow Memo 437 protocols. Expect their visit and interview soon.

Oeb11 I have reported you to the DpST. They will be reviewing your posts and acting accordingly to Memo 437.

OEB11. I have officially reported you to theDpST Thought Police. Expect the knock on the door anytime. I happen to know that they are following Memo 437 Protocols and will be rounding you and yours up soon.

I will have to come up with some acronyms because then I can insult people and claim I’m not.

Maybe they should kick out the white supremacists xenophobes homophobe and racists and then build from there. Not sure how many people would be left but it’d be a good foundation.

Comment - no acronyms needed - One has an excellent start on a totalitarian orwellian country - that will swallow up and destroy the very supporters of the intellectually bankrupt marxist ideals they so venerate, on their knees!
And when the Stalinist jackboot midnight enforcer knock comes to One's Door - there will be No One to Speak for One.!1 Originally Posted by oeb11

He tried one post without using DPST. Apparently he got “a memo.”

But I think it’s safe to assume that this is a one off and not a new normal.

The “poor pitiful me” theme continues to be central to his rage whining, though.

Whomever is reporting his robotic use of his self styled perjoratives should keep it up. Maybe he’ll get the message and try to add something cogent and constructive to this forum.

Now, before you go claiming that this is a hijack of your thread oeb11 — because we all know you do — realize that this thread was all about you and only about you.

The topic of YOUR thread is YOU.

As a survivor, I’m ready for a little break from 24/7 narcissism.

Thank you for your attention, sir.
What about libertarians should report too.
  • oeb11
  • 01-24-2021, 12:32 PM
for the DPST/ccp valued posters"

This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized %1%2.

[Verse 1]
Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

[Chorus 1]
But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me, too
What a wonderful world this would be

[Verse 2]
Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

[Chorus 2]
But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you

[Bridge]
Now, I don't claim to be an A student
But I'm trying to be
For maybe by being an A student, baby
I can win your love for me

[Verse 1]
Don't know much about history
Don't know much biology
Don't know much about a science book
Don't know much about the French I took

[Chorus 1]
But I do know that I love you
And I know that if you love me, too

[Verse 2]
Don't know much about geography
Don't know much trigonometry
Don't know much about algebra
Don't know what a slide rule is for

[Chorus 2]
But I do know one and one is two
And if this one could be with you

[Bridge]
Now, I don't claim to be an A student
But I'm trying to be
For maybe by being an A student, baby
I can win your love for me

Sam Cooke - Wonderful World
How many times are you gonna post that, oeb11?

Please quit spamming the board.
How many times are you gonna post that, oeb11?

Please quit spamming the board. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like wise!

Your cyber stalking of OEB has been reported!
Umm,
oeb11,

In your reports, you spelled that persons name wrong as Oeb11.
Thus, all reports rejected.