Date: January ‘19
Name: Gina
Phone: 626-223-2859
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Hwy 6 near Kieth Harrow
Activities: Massage only when it was all said and done. Lured in by $35/hr. Stayed for pleasant and legit massage.
Hair Length and Color: Asian
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, short, Asian. Nothing extraordinary. Pleasant and smiling though. Left with a legit massage and a smile. She was very skilled.
Recommendation: Yes
I think this place closed (formerly Amy Spa, behind Specs Liquor). The low price strategy place you visited was open for only 1-2 months. Now a new operation is there, and I am uncertain how it operates...no longer low priced.
This place is legit. Men and women work there. If you look at the yelp reviews, you will see that it's all open space. No way you will get anything but a massage. I went there once. Cute Chinese girl and fairly young but completely legit with no extras. The spa before it was a whore house but the granny women working there were paranoid and psycho. They tore down all the closed rooms in the old spa.

It looks like this new owner is asking for 60 dollars. I don't think they have private rooms. All I see are open-space cubicles with no curtains or doors for privacy. They might have a private room in the back but that is a big if. It seems way too legit. I think they are trying to sucker in guys who want extras.
Went there last month. Had mimi. Older korean. Nothing to look at. Closed room in back. +1. And yes they have gone up to $60 for hour massage. Just my experience.