Emily Spa Raided

Man, I’m starting to think amps aren’t the way to go anymore. One the service is kinda bad and two, if it’s human trafficking I want nothing to do with it. It’s wrong and there’s a million women who will do this consensually. Just my .02, but I’m leaning so far away from then I might never go back
I think more and more of these neighbors of Spas are going to start reporting them. Going indy may be the way to start going for me.
Yow. Neighbors will probably be the downfall of many spas if the COH gets into closing them down. I remember when the fabulous Nikki lived inside Expo. It was just to save money.

Indentured Servitude. Remember that from school? It's not slavery but I'm sure it is considered trafficking now. A lot of immigrants came here from Europe in the 1800's thru someone paying their way here then working off their passage in 6 months with farm labor. They apparently still do but now jerk off old men rather than chop wood or pick cotton.
I think more and more of these neighbors of Spas are going to start reporting them. Going indy may be the way to start going for me. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
You can still see Asian spa girls without too much LE interference but you have to see them in those incall places (houses) in Chinatown. Managers of these houses are much more careful than the sitting duck AMPs.

Indentured Servitude. Remember that from school? It's not slavery but I'm sure it is considered trafficking now. Originally Posted by Effigy!
It's also a form of slavery according to the United Nations Assembly. I believe the U.S. has outlawed indentured servitude through the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.
I am not too worried about this bust because it's typical of LE to target well-known places of prostitution, such as Emily Spa and 333 Spa which are better for very late night sessions. However, there are plenty of other spas (aren't 24 hour) that pass the LE litmus test and still offer FS. What I am more worried about is that the girls are now asking for 200 for the session. It's not the law that is scaring the spa client but the price increases. There are plenty of indies that offer 200 rates and also can offer better service (better menu and more time) without the LE invading the session problem.

I remember the blonde Korean that got busted at 333 Spa. She was a bitch during session and complained that I liked it for too long. Not surprised that her passport was fake.
I am sure there are cases of human trafficking but not every instance as is being reported. It doesn't matter if its a SW, Independent, Stripper or a AMP somebody is going to be charged with Human trafficking because it is more of a story and carries a bigger fine. . In all honesty this isn't about stopping prostitution this is more about the ones who pay their sin tax to city officials and wanting the ones who don't shut down.
Emily Spa sometimes gets girls from Dream Spa (on highway six next to the adult novelty shop) and vise versa. Since Emily Spa is now closed it is safe to say that LE is going to go after the owner who probably owns Dream Spa. I see a lot of guys go to Dream Spa because it's 24 hour and there aren't any real FS AMPS on highway six or on Westheimer like before. Don't be surprised that LE will be paying a visit to them or that they get closed down. It's best to avoid that place and not get involved in a sting and media coming down on you.
It didn't take long
Funny thing is that I've known of a few Chinese restaurants where the owner and his family actually lived in the back of the restaurant. Don't think any trafficking was going on there. I'm sure there are instances where the provider would rather stay there than spend money on rent.
I think more and more of these neighbors of Spas are going to start reporting them. Going indy may be the way to start going for me. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
It's pretty brazen or stupid or both to open an obvious brothel in a mini mall next to a Goodwill? store's traffic. I quickly bailed once I saw the chubby hags they had to offer on that side of town.
Living where you work, saves money, eliminates the commute and decreases overall traffic - good things but my ex made it hell - I hated working from home because it made me an indentured slave to my ex - "since you're home can you do this for me?" - the traffic and rent were worth getting away from my ex
We're all victims of indentured servitude to our jobs. Instead of getting fucked by clients, we get fucked by our boss.
Funny thing is that I've known of a few Chinese restaurants where the owner and his family actually lived in the back of the restaurant. Don't think any trafficking was going on there. I'm sure there are instances where the provider would rather stay there than spend money on rent. Originally Posted by latinluvr465
The ones with their belongings as in suitcases and clothes are usually not locals or living in Houston. That would be considered a trafficked "victim" according to the lawmen. Hence, why in Chinatown many of these touring girls get moved to a safehouse once the house closes down for the evening. That way it's harder to prove that the girls are being trafficked.